Congrats Ghost-You won 5K dollars!!! Turfwar!!!

Smizzy

Here is the link folks...

http://www.turfwar.com/contests/45/contest_entries

Notice who finished 2nd and won another 2K and hit the hat trick? THAT WOULD BE ME!!!

Let's recap....I get 1K for his 5K win....Plus my own 2K I won...plus the $575 I won yesterday puts my total for this week....

$3575 :rl: Oh how glorious it is ...and to think...some of you haven't joined yet!!

To date, JN has won $10,925 from turfwar. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

I hit the hat trick...and have helped my fellow JN brothers make $6,000

Ps...Jaspegs....Ghost....What are you guys buying me for christmas?

Yes I have. $1K check came and was good. Waiting on the $350 from last week and now my $3,575 for this week should be here before Christmas.

Well that settles it, I'm going to have to sign up for a new account so I can get some more credits. :)

My 2nd place roster($2k)

Tom Brady (NE) final 380 Pass Yds, 1 Pass TD, 16 Rush Yds 29

Willie Parker (PIT) final 8 Rec Yds, 81 Rush Yds 8

Steven Jackson (STL) final 15 Rec Yds, 90 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD 20

Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) final 156 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TD 41

Reggie Wayne (IND) final 66 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD 13

Kellen Winslow (CLE) final 107 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD 37

Stephen Gostkowski (NE) final 1 FG, 4 XP 7

Pittsburgh final 2 Fum Rec, 4 Sck 38

Position Challenge Questions Point Value Status Answer Your Answer Points

Will Brett Favre (GB) have over 295 passing yards against the Lions (DET)? 21 final yes yes 21

Will Brian Westbrook (PHI) have over 85 rushing yards against the Patriots (NE)? 18 final no yes

Will Terrell Owens (DAL) have over 100 receiving yards against the Jets (NYJ)? 15 final no yes

Will Owen Daniels (HOU) have over 55 receiving yards against the Browns (CLE)? 13 final yes yes 13

Will Rob Bironas (TEN) make a 40 yard or more field goal against the Bengals (CIN)? 10 final no no 10

Will the Ravens (BAL) hold the Chargers (SD) to 20 or fewer points? 7 final no no 7

TOTAL POINTS 244

Tie Breaker Questions Status Answer Your Answer

1. How many passing touchdowns will Eli Manning (NYG) have against the Vikings (MIN)? final 1 1

2. How many rushing yards will Joseph Addai (IND) have against the Falcons (ATL)? final 44 135

3. How many receiving yards will Marques Colston (NO) have against the Panthers (CAR)? final 93 65

My 7th place finish roster ($75)

Carson Palmer (CIN) final 283 Pass Yds, 3 Pass TD, 1 Int 25

Clinton Portis (WAS) final 33 Rec Yds, 68 Rush Yds, 2 Fum 5

Steven Jackson (STL) final 15 Rec Yds, 90 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD 20

Chad Johnson (CIN) final 103 Rec Yds, 3 Rec TD 33

Marques Colston (NO) final 93 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD 15

Kellen Winslow (CLE) final 107 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD 37

Shayne Graham (CIN) final 5 XP 5

New York final 4 Sck 11

Will Carson Palmer (CIN) have over 260 passing yards against the Titans (TEN)? 21 final yes yes 21

Will DeShaun Foster (CAR) have over 80 rushing yards against the Saints (NO)? 18 final no no 18

Will Braylon Edwards (CLE) have over 80 receiving yards against the Texans (HOU)? 15 final no yes

Will Chris Cooley (WAS) have over 40 receiving yards against the Buccaneers (TB)? 13 final yes yes 13

Will Ryan Longwell (MIN) make a 30 yard or more field goal against the Giants (NYG)? 10 final yes yes 10

Will the Raiders (OAK) hold the Chiefs (KC) to 17 or fewer points? 7 final yes yes 7

TOTAL POINTS 220

1. How many passing touchdowns will Drew Brees (NO) have against the Panthers (CAR)? final 3 3

2. How many rushing yards will Justin Fargas (OAK) have against the Chiefs (KC)? final 139 67

3. How many receiving yards will Bobby Engram (SEA) have against the Rams (STL)? final 70 89

My 3rd place ($500) roster

Player Status Week Stats Points

Kurt Warner (ARI) final 484 Pass Yds, 2 Pass TD, 2 Int, 1 Fum 36

Edgerrin James (ARI) final 11 Rec Yds, 78 Rush Yds 8

Willis McGahee (BAL) final 2 Rec Yds, 59 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD 11

Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) final 156 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TD 41

Brandon Marshall (DEN) final 97 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD 19

Antonio Gates (SD) final 105 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TD 46

Neil Rackers (ARI) final 1 FG, 4 XP 7

San Diego final 1 Fum Rec, 4 Sck 19

Will Trent Dilfer (SF) have over 225 passing yards against the Cardinals (ARI)? 21 final yes yes 21

Will LaDainian Tomlinson (SD) have over 75 rushing yards against the Ravens (BAL)? 18 final yes yes 18

Will Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) have over 85 receiving yards against the 49ers (SF)? 15 final yes yes 15

Will Vernon Davis (SF) have over 40 receiving yards against the Cardinals (ARI)? 13 final yes yes 13

Will Matt Stover (BAL) make a 30 yard or more field goal against the Chargers (SD)? 10 final no no 10

Will the Broncos (DEN) hold the Bears (CHI) to 17 or fewer points? 7 final no no 7

TOTAL POINTS 271

1. How many passing touchdowns will Jay Cutler (DEN) have against the Bears (CHI)? final 2 2

2. How many rushing yards will Frank Gore (SF) have against the Cardinals (ARI)? final 114 65

3. How many receiving yards will Derrick Mason (BAL) have against the Chargers (SD)? final 99 75

Ummm....Dude.... please tell me you're 18. Your JN profile says your 17.

Only one user account is permitted for each participant. Multiple account registration will void all participant's entries and will result in immediate forfeiture of any and all prize winnings.

This Game is intended for play only within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except the states of Connecticut, Louisiana, Montana, and Vermont) and Canada (except Quebec). This Game is only open to eligible U.S and Canadian residents, eighteen (18) years of age or older.

That would really suck.

Holy christ. How the hell do you guys do this crap? I have tried three times and have lost each time. I didn't go the route with you referring me Smizz. Sorry. :P

My team is "Jets124". In the night games this week I was #1 in my Sub League, so it says my credits will now jump from 1 to 3. I am going to hopefully win some money this week. If theres a way I can get on your referred list now, let me know.

alright smizzy...i'm F'in confused...but i'll pick a team again this week. Not sure how you can win money by putting no money up on your end, but i'm tryin it again this week.

They get $$$ from ads and from people buying credits (they are $5 each). I used to be comfortable laying $50-100 a week gambling on NFL. Smalltime, I know but I could have used that money to buy 20 credits. I'd rather do that as it takes more skill. Not that I will, mind you. I usually play just 3 games a week.

They get $$$ from ads and from people buying credits (they are $5 each). I used to be comfortable laying $50-100 a week gambling on NFL. Smalltime, I know but I could have used that money to buy 20 credits. I'd rather do that as it takes more skill. Not that I will, mind you. I usually play just 3 games a week.

i did it the one week, and did pretty well, or so i thought. I only missed on 2 or 3 players out of 12 i think? I feel like i missed something since i was just following the promps...god i'm slow.

It's so simple....

You have 4 different games to choose your starting lineup from

ALL- you pick from ALL the NFL's games week 13

Early- you pick from the 1:00 games only

Late- You pick from the 4:00 games

Night- you pick a roster from the Sunday night and Monday night games.

EVERY game has 6 position questions. They are worth extra points. They are the key to winning.

Then you have 3 tie breaker questions.

He who accumulates the most points wins.

It's so simple....

You have 4 different games to choose your starting lineup from

ALL- you pick from ALL the NFL's games week 13

Early- you pick from the 1:00 games only

Late- You pick from the 4:00 games

Night- you pick a roster from the Sunday night and Monday night games.

EVERY game has 6 position questions. They are worth extra points. They are the key to winning.

Then you have 3 tie breaker questions.

He who accumulates the most points wins.

Do you have to fill a roster for all those? I've just been doing 1 roster under ALL.

Archived