We won't be facing Ricky...out for the year.

NIGHT STALKER

That's too bad. I commented earlier in the Ricky Williams thread about how that looked like it might be a bad injury. I never would have guessed it would be a chest muscle though. I couldn't believe he went back in after that and actually had a pretty decent carry before going back out.

anyone have a clip of the injury? A co-worker told me that it was a borderline dirty play on the Steelers player.
It was ,If you ask me and I hate the dolfags ,but when ricky fumbled he tried to reach out and grab the ball and then the steelers linemen seen the ball and then he stepped right on his back so ricky could not grab the ball and bring it in.That's what I saw anyway.

It was ,If you ask me and I hate the dolfags ,but when ricky fumbled he tried to reach out and grab the ball and then the steelers linemen seen the ball and then he stepped right on his back so ricky could not grab the ball and bring it in.That's what I saw anyway.

It definitely looked intentional. the guy planted his cleat right on his back.

I couldn't tell if it was dirty or not, but i found it odd that the commentators didnt even mention it. I guess the Ricky saga continues... Hes going to get paid for the remainder of the year even tho he only played a few minutes. And fumbled it to boot.

I was hoping he would do well so we could maybe trade him for a late pick in next years draft. Oh well.

Maybe now the Fins will be forced to finally activate their 3rd round pick, RB Lorenzo Booker?. They spend a 3rd on the kid, and he's only been active for one game so far:confused::confused:?? And hes not hurt.. If Chattman cant go it'll be Cobbs who will prob. start at RB. Hes the # 3 RB .. well #4 if you count Ricky.

I think the Jets win this one fairly easy. Hopefully Beck shows some improvement.

Heres to a good game.

:bag:

That is the fastest end to the worst career story ever.

Can we NOW put this to bed forever?

I really think CamCam wanted him to get hurt. 3 days of practice and put him in against the steelers in a monsoon?

BZ

This HAS to be the absolute end to the ricky story. No way hes a part of the Dolphins in any way shape or form next year. I was hoping he would do well and someone might part with a low pick for him, but now this??... Hes probably done for good. Karmas a bitch i guess.

I couldn't tell if it was dirty or not, but i found it odd that the commentators didnt even mention it. I guess the Ricky saga continues... Hes going to get paid for the remainder of the year even tho he only played a few minutes. And fumbled it to boot.

I was hoping he would do well so we could maybe trade him for a late pick in next years draft. Oh well.

Maybe now the Fins will be forced to finally activate their 3rd round pick, RB Lorenzo Booker?. They spend a 3rd on the kid, and he's only been active for one game so far:confused::confused:?? And hes not hurt.. If Chattman cant go it'll be Cobbs who will prob. start at RB. Hes the # 3 RB .. well #4 if you count Ricky.

I think the Jets win this one fairly easy. Hopefully Beck shows some improvement.

Heres to a good game.

Welcome to the site by the way...this won't be an easy game for the Jets or the fins...Jets can easliy make your #3 or #4 RB seem like all world.

Hopefully, Clemens shows some improvement as well.

Welcome to the site by the way...this won't be an easy game for the Jets or the fins...Jets can easliy make your #3 or #4 RB seem like all world.

Hopefully, Clemens shows some improvement as well.

Thanks. BwanaZulia asked me to swing by while Finheaven was down. I come in peace!;) hopefully you guys will go easy on me.:box:

Archived