Pats Moves

Gainzo

Four Patriots moves to pass along today:

The Patriots announced that receiver Troy Brown has been activated off the physically unable to perform list.

The team waived rookie defensive lineman Kareem Brown to make room for Troy Brown.

Outside linebacker Rosevelt Colvin has been placed on season-ending injured resverve.

The team has signed veteran linebacker Chad Brown.

Colvin is a huge loss for the Pats as Chad Brown blows. At least Garb will be happy with Troy being activated.

What happened to Colvin? I missed that.

He left the game on Sunday with a foot injury but the training staff was working on his arm on the sidelines. Just one of those plays. I'm sure we will find out in the next couple of days what the real injury is.

He left the game on Sunday with a foot injury but the training staff was working on his arm on the sidelines. Just one of those plays. I'm sure we will find out in the next couple of days what the real injury is.

That hurts your pass rush. but I guess it doesn't really matter though, the Patriots will just outscore everybody. :(

But we did stomp youse! HaHa!

Stomped??????What game were you watching?We had a QB making his first ever start and your team barely squeeked out a win.If the truth be told,McCariens dropping a couple of TD's had more to do with it than anything your sorry excuse of a team did.

Why use a murderers name for your screen name???Just wondering......

Losing Colvin hurts a lot. It makes sense to move AD outside and have Tedy and Junior stay inside with Chad rotating in and out. Better yet, go 4-3. This isn't good if you're a Pats fan.

That said, MY BOY IS BACK! I GUARANTEE that before the regular season ends, Troy Brown will make a positive play that will give or seal a victory. Bank on it.

Losing Colvin hurts a lot. It makes sense to move AD outside and have Tedy and Junior stay inside with Chad rotating in and out. Better yet, go 4-3. This isn't good if you're a Pats fan.

That said, MY BOY IS BACK! I GUARANTEE that before the regular season ends, Troy Brown will make a positive play that will give or seal a victory. Bank on it.

me thinks he will be cutting oranges

Ouch!! Colvin done for the season eh? This will definately mean that Adalius will be moved back to OLB. In a way I think it's a good thing because he never seemed to settle in at ILB. This just means that Junior will be getting more snaps and a couple of the younger guys will see some playing time.

Pats fans, who was better? Steve Nelson or Ted Johnson?

Pats fans, who was better? Ray sugar bear Hamilton or Richard Seymour?

Pats fans, who was better? Sam the bam Cunningham or Craig James(half of the legendary pony express at SMU)?

Pats fans, who was better? Steve Nelson or Ted Johnson?

Pats fans, who was better? Ray sugar bear Hamilton or Richard Seymour?

Pats fans, who was better? Sam the bam Cunningham or Craig James(half of the legendary pony express at SMU)?

Steve Nelson, Sugar Bear & Sam Bam Cunnigham.

Cunningham also played on the '78 team that had over 3100 yards (I think that is still an NFL record) rushing. 4 players on that team had over 600 yards rushing and Steve Grogan had over 500 yards!

Steve Nelson, Sugar Bear & Sam Bam Cunnigham.

Cunningham also played on the '78 team that had over 3100 yards (I think that is still an NFL record) rushing. 4 players on that team had over 600 yards rushing and Steve Grogan had over 500 yards!

The Patriots beat the Jets 56-3 in New England in 1978. I remember watching that useless POS Donald Dykes chasing Stanley Morgan all day. I think Morgan had over 200 yards receiving that day. :(

The Patriots beat the Jets 56-3 in New England in 1978. I remember watching that useless POS Donald Dykes chasing Stanley Morgan all day. I think Morgan had over 200 yards receiving that day. :(

Stanley Morgan was awesome. He averaged nearly 20 yards per catch in his career.

Archived