Dolphins are a 1 point favorite...

NIGHT STALKER

Being they are the home team, 3 points is usually the standard. So, you can look at this and say if the Jets were playing at home, they would be a 2 point favorite...I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If the Jets were home, they'd be 5 point faves.

Subtract the 3 for the fins and add 3 to the Jets and +1 becomes -5.

There's no way I'd put any real money on the dolfags to win a game this season.

The line has to change, Williams is out for the season and I think Ronnie brown and Chatman are hurt. However, if it doesn't that would be sad. That an 0-11 tream with no running game would be favord over the Jets. Yeah Sperm that's pretty low.

If the Jets were home, they'd be 5 point faves.

Subtract the 3 for the fins and add 3 to the Jets and +1 becomes -5.

There's no way I'd put any real money on the dolfags to win a game this season.

Ha ha ha..... The dolphins are going to take your jets down. Tell me Monday how it feels to lose to a winless team.:box:

Outstanding...are you one of these toothless fin fans?

acclaimimages0032050131zq8.jpg

Boy we are in for it now guys. The Fin fans sent their most intelligent fan to JN

to talk smack. "Feals" and "loose".

The other day at the gym I start a conversation with a fin fan wearing fin t shirt.

He thought Trent Green was still the QB. I had towalk away.

:yawn:

Boy we are in for it now guys. The Fin fans sent their most intelligent fan to JN

to talk smack. "Feals" and "loose".

The other day at the gym I start a conversation with a fin fan wearing fin t shirt.

He thought Trent Green was still the QB. I had towalk away.

Well the truth is I had to dumb down a little so you guys culd understand what I was talking about. Ooooo good one huh.:yawn:

Ha ha ha..... The dolphins are going to take your jets down. Tell me Monday how it feals to loose to a winless team.:box:

Oh no, circumstances force me to live among these cretins, and now their here.

jk

(The circumstances are great bass fishing year round in my back yard. Maybe it isn't so terrible)

Ha ha ha..... The dolphins are going to take your jets down. Tell me Monday how it feals to loose to a winless team.:box:

I'm sorry, is a troll from a winless team coming here and talking smack, lol, just lol.

Hey, there is next to nothing positive i can take away from this season, but there are 2 things, one was beating the steelers and letting every one of the steeler fans in the house know it on their way out, and two at least we ain't the dolphins.

Hey, there is next to nothing positive i can take away from this season, but there are 2 things, one was beating the steelers and letting every one of the steeler fans in the house know it on their way out, and two at least we ain't the dolphins.

LOL, same.

The dolphins have been the highlight of our season.

Being they are the home team, 3 points is usually the standard. So, you can look at this and say if the Jets were playing at home, they would be a 2 point favorite...I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The handicappers are smoking crystal meth. The Dolphins are hideous. They shouldn't be 1 point favorites playing Temple let alone the Jets.

Archived