WHAT NOW RANGER FANS!!!!

NYjet10

ISLES defeat Ottawa in SHOOTOUT. We just held the top offense to 2 goals,well king DP did it!!!

next stop the RANGERS!! hey dont look now,but if DP wins tomorrow he will be tied for the most wins in the NHL. So even though Henry has the least amount of goals given up on the season,which helps winning but doesent always get a win. Then DP will be tied for the most wins which means that is always a win,not sometimes a win;)

i hate the nhl fans its just a popularity contest hes freaking behind emery and emery has played in 6 games.SO DP is on the bottom of the all star selection yet he has the 2nd most wins in the league. I dont get it, DP sould be an allstar. I think even ranger fans can admit it. I mean i admit that Henry deserves it.

ISLES defeat Ottawa in SHOOTOUT. We just held the top offense to 2 goals,well king DP did it!!!

next stop the RANGERS!! hey dont look now,but if DP wins tomorrow he will be tied for the most wins in the NHL. So even though Henry has the least amount of goals given up on the season,which helps winning but doesent always get a win. Then DP will be tied for the most wins which means that is always a win,not sometimes a win;)

i hate the nhl fans its just a popularity contest hes freaking behind emery and emery has played in 6 games.SO DP is on the bottom of the all star selection yet he has the 2nd most wins in the league. I dont get it, DP sould be an allstar. I think even ranger fans can admit it. I mean i admit that Henry deserves it.

You are not an Islander fan. You are a Ranger hater.

You are the JBF of this forum. Congratulations.

Your man ranks in the middle of the league in save percentage and goals against.

He is mediocre.

But hes 2nd in the league with wins,but he'll be tied for the league lead after hes done with the rags!

Wins are a poor stat to measure a goalie with. If his team scores 4-5 a game, for example, then he should lead the world in wins every season. Rangers are the lowest scoring team, per game average, in the NHL. Yet, Henrik is up there in wins, as well as the more important save percentage and goals against per game.

O please, all because hilbert cant hit a net you won. That wouldve changed he game. Also werw coming off a 6 round shootout cictory against the best eastern cnference team,so the team looked worn out for the most art of the game especially DP(who is still better than Henry) Anyway who cares i wont be writing 8-0-0 but i can still write 3-1-0 and at the end of april i can write 7-1-0.

O please, all because hilbert cant hit a net you won. That wouldve changed he game. Also werw coming off a 6 round shootout cictory against the best eastern cnference team,so the team looked worn out for the most art of the game especially DP(who is still better than Henry) Anyway who cares i wont be writing 8-0-0 but i can still write 3-1-0 and at the end of april i can write 7-1-0.

Are you Drago's joke account?

Stop with the excuses I knew you were gonna do that you had it waiting and ready. Last time we lost to you clowns we were playing off a back to back and you don't see any Rangers fans complaining so get that sh*t outta here. We kicked your asses up and down the ice and Colton Orr put that little p*ssy cheap shot artist simon in his place in only 4 punches. We came in pounded you all night and exposed you for the sh*tty team you are.

Christ it is truly painful to attempt to read your drivel. You should at least pass elementary english before being allowed to post on a message board.

Without those couple of ranger fans who always make an excuse on this board there seems to be a lot of islander fans. i guess when u have a 3-0 lead against your rival it brings the fans out of their shell.

p.s. where are those ranger fans????????

Hehe.

This has to be the dumbest chant in all of sports. yea a 4 time stanley cup winner and hall of famer sucks, that really hits home with the Islander fans and with Potvin.

You're right. The chant should be Potvin's Dirty.

This has to be the dumbest chant in all of sports. yea a 4 time stanley cup winner and hall of famer sucks, that really hits home with the Islander fans and with Potvin.

It's called tradition. Naturally Isles fans wouldn't know anything about that.

Also the Rangers just beat up on the Senators today and are now just 2 points out of the overall lead in the Eastern Conference. Not a bad place to be on December 1st.

Archived