WHAT NOW RANGER FANS!!!!

NYjet10

It's called tradition. Naturally Isles fans wouldn't know anything about that.

Also the Rangers just beat up on the Senators today and are now just 2 points out of the overall lead in the Eastern Conference. Not a bad place to be on December 1st.

So when i said how good the isles did in october and were in first place someone said congrats on winning the october championship theres still a lot of hockey. Well mason jet CONGRATS on winning the november championship theres still quite a few more months to play,and BTW december is our easist month so except the isles play fantastic minus the atlanta game,only because Dubie was starting..

So when i said how good the isles did in october and were in first place someone said congrats on winning the october championship theres still a lot of hockey. Well mason jet CONGRATS on winning the november championship theres still quite a few more months to play,and BTW december is our easist month so except the isles play fantastic minus the atlanta game,only because Dubie was starting..

Yea because your goofy ass was claiming "the Rangers are done, their no going anywhere blah blah blah" good to see that your wrong AGAIN.

LMAO. I just spit my coffee out reading that. Thanks for the good morning laugh.

:yeahthat:...I was thinking the same thing! I'm a Devils fan, so I don't care for either team, but to say the Isles wouldn't know about tradition is insane.

I guess the chant of "19-40" was "tradition" as well?

This always bothers me at Devil games. The Devils will be playing say the Stars, and people chant Rangers Suck. The Rangers aren't playing! I don't get it. Same thing with Ranger fans & Islander fans doing it at games when they aren't playing each other.

Also, why would a Ranger fan go to a Devils-Canadiens game with a Ranger jersey on??? Or any fan going to a game of 2 teams and wear a jersey of a team not playing? Maybe it's me, but I'm not going to a Giants-Cowboys game with a Jets jersey on!

:yeahthat:...I was thinking the same thing! I'm a Devils fan, so I don't care for either team, but to say the Isles wouldn't know about tradition is insane.

This always bothers me at Devil games. The Devils will be playing say the Stars, and people chant Rangers Suck. The Rangers aren't playing! I don't get it. Same thing with Ranger fans & Islander fans doing it at games when they aren't playing each other.

Also, why would a Ranger fan go to a Devils-Canadiens game with a Ranger jersey on??? Or any fan going to a game of 2 teams and wear a jersey of a team not playing? Maybe it's me, but I'm not going to a Giants-Cowboys game with a Jets jersey on!

Exactly why I have my Pat Tillman jersey for my yearly Giants home game that I attend. Minus of course this years Jets-Giants game.:P

how many times did the isles beat the rangers this year. YEAH THATS RIGHT 3 SO EAT IT.

Whose in 1st place and who will collapse?

1st place - Rangers

Collapse - Islanders

Enjoy your Goaltender whose signed until he's 93.

In some of the bizzarro Ranger fans world 1 stanley cup in 67 years is "tradition."

Not to beat a dead horse here, but try Hooked on Phonics. Seriously.

And anyway, what we're seeing now is the Rangers as one of the hottest teams in the NHL over the last month and proving they are in the upper echelon of the NHL.

And what we're also seeing is the Islanders coming back down to earth. They had a nice run, but at least you enjoyed it while it lasted.

Do the world a favor and off yourself. this has nothing to do with you.

You know what? I was going to do something childish like "Let's have a vote to see who JetNation would rather have off themself." I've decided that's way too childish. Even for me.

So instead, you're on a permanent vacation. Good luck finding a board to put up with you as long as we did.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd pass on that the Rangers/Thrashers game is on coast to coast up here right now.

They cannot seem to generate any offense with the Jagr line. Jagr and Straka aren't going to the net in this life, even on the power play, and Dubinsky, while he shows some promise, is not a 1st line center. They are paying 2 1st line centers in Gomez and Drury and yet they aren't giving them ice time with Jagr nor power play time. It's kinda crazy. It worked when The King stood on his head, but everyone cools off for a few games. Gotta think at some point they have to put Gomez or Drury with Jagr and read him the riot act. Also, it wouldn't kill Renney to tell the ref or the NHL or the press that the constant uncalled clutching and grabbing on Jagr is a disgrace. Again, every teram has down times during the season. But is this bad run that or soemthing worse?

Good to see Mark Staal is mkaing Malik a scratch.

Archived