Pennington not warm to riding Jets bench

What's weaker? Chad's right arm or Ecrub's agenda?

Tough call. I would go with ecurb's agenda over Chad's crappy arm.

You guys clearly have the agenda here... Chad did what he was payed to do, play to the best of his ability... just becuase the FO loved to overpay guys and both Herm and Mangini like to play people based on who they are nto what they can do... does not mean Chad is in the wrong... your pretty twisted to think he is...

Yet multiple coaches and multiple FO staff's continued to play him... its not his fault they called his # and payed him well... what was he supposed to do? Quit?

He proceeded to throw INT's. 23 INT's in the last season and a half.

He deserves to be shopped around. Bears, Vikings, Chiefs all could well by picking him up.

BZ

I think the Ravens could help themselves out as well, so don't trade him there please! Let them stick with the loser combination of Steve Mc"Fair" and Kyle Boller.

I think the Ravens could help themselves out as well, so don't trade him there please! Let them stick with the loser combination of Steve Mc"Fair" and Kyle Boller.

Penny, to be effective IMO, needs to go to a team with a good D and a decent running game.

Yeah Chad should have turned down the money and said sorry I'm not that good.:rolleyes:

Bradway gave him the cash b4 he had to. Please advise who would have turned down the contract.

Pennington got hurt after that and has never been the same. He worked his a** off rehab wise to try and live up to his responsibility to the NY Jets.

Give it a rest Barton and all the rest if the bozo's acting like it's Chad's fault the contract was offered to him. The guy gave us everything he had and unfortunately, post injury it was only good enough to get us to the play-offs but not SB caliber.

Yep let's spend the next 5 years bashing Pennington here....afterall that's what some of us do best.

Show me where I said Pennington made a mistrake signing that 64 mill contract. Please, go right ahead and show me.

I said he failed to live up to it, and that is his own fault and nobody elses. And there are no excuses for it. And thats all I said. And I stand by that.

Archived