Pats stretching rules again

faba

Yah, just like that other "infraction" - no other team does this either.:rolleyes: If I recall, a story about the Packers practicing this very same self-policing/incentive program came out a few weeks ago and nary a word from the peanut gallery. However, this is the Pats were are talking about. Those evil Pats. Oh, how dare they!

Why not report what the media reported about the Packers then? Eh, Mr. "stuck in NJ while your boyfriend BP is frolicking on South Beach?"

Actually I did report on the Packers story -you are just jealous you can not be with the in crowd of jet fans in Florida.

Actually I did report on the Packers story -you are just jealous you can not be with the in crowd of jet fans in Florida.

I'm glad I'm not part of the a-list then ;) - although I've 'gotta tell yah, it was chilly as all get out this morning. FLA sounds pretty good to me right now - even in the company of a bunch of morons in green.

Yah, just like that other "infraction" - no other team does this either.:rolleyes: If I recall, a story about the Packers practicing this very same self-policing/incentive program came out a few weeks ago and nary a word from the peanut gallery. However, this is the Pats were are talking about. Those evil Pats. Oh, how dare they!

The Patriots are scum. No, I take that back. The Patriots are the feces of the bacteria that eat scum.

C'mon Jetcane don't turn into a Bills fan. Bills fans like to make themselves feel better by calling Pats fans bandwagoners.

Jets fans are better than that.

Who said anything about bandwagon? F#CK bandwagon.

Originally Posted by Bob

The Patriots fans are scum. No, I take that back. The Patriots are the feces of the bacteria that eat scum.

Why are you bitching about this? I guess the thread title?

I'm with you on this, I think it's rather fallacious to ever use a slippery slope argument. It's NOT a bounty, so don't pretend it is NFL. If you're going to accept that type of reasoning why then turn a blind eye to chop blocks for so many years? Offering a reward is wrong but doing something with a high likelihood of career ending injury shows that the guy had no possible intent to cause injury? Eh?

I guess if you have sex with your wife you should be locked up, what's next you might become a pedophile? So dumb.

Archived