Farewell

Tomorrow we're moving out of this absolutely TINY flat, to a new house a few miles away. Happily it means no more sleeping on the floor. :)

Sadly, when talking to Tiscali about switching the internet connection, we were informed by Akhilesh Babaganoush's sister that it will probably be a minimum 12 working days before they can reconnect. We're now threatening to move to a new ISP if they can't reduce the time.

Hopefully they get their s**t together, or I find an internet cafe. Either way, I'm outta here for a bit.

Take care all. Add some stuff to the Wiki.

And squish those f**king fish on Sunday!

blastfish.gif

chadtanksequel.gif

Tomorrow we're moving out of this absolutely TINY flat, to a new house a few miles away. Happily it means no more sleeping on the floor. :)

Sadly, when talking to Tiscali about switching the internet connection, we were informed by Akhilesh Babaganoush's sister that it will probably be a minimum 12 working days before they can reconnect. We're now threatening to move to a new ISP if they can't reduce the time.

Hopefully they get their s**t together, or I find an internet cafe. Either way, I'm outta here for a bit.

Take care all. Add some stuff to the Wiki.

And squish those f**king fish on Sunday!

blastfish.gif

chadtanksequel.gif

Best of luck with the move, PDM -

Archived