video:My 8year old's first season playing football

94SupraTT

Yeah that is a clip of solely him. It is over the course of a 9-game season.

Oh ok. I didn't really notice the opponents uniforms, just that one kid was totally dominating everyone else. That's awesome man, love the music as well. You should be a proud papa!!

WOW! They're going to have to game plan for this kid, amazing wheels and tackle breaking ability! I like that nasty block by the FB on that first play also, the other kid got blown up. :)

Wow -- a future Thomas Jones!!

1st round bust? I hope not. lol

"Screen right on one, ready, BREAK!"

Nice job. I hope you are not a over the top parent and expect scholarships etc at this age? I coach youth sports myself and the parental involvement makes me nauseous at times.

Except scholarships at this age? I've actually only talked to him once in a game. It was the the game in the last clip. He was down on himself because the game wasn't going like he wanted. I just told him to give 100% and as long as he did that the end result didn't matter. He then went out in the next quarter and ran that kid down. I don't think I've seen him run that fast before. I know he is fast but to see him run down that other running back really opened my eyes. That other running back is FAST.

Archived