REDSKINS HONORING SEAN TAYLOR

Pragmatic Bus

Gibbs took the blame for costing the team the game, and apologized to the fans.

btw, he called the first timeout as the ball was being kicked from 51, and it was good but it didnt count. Then they set up again from 51 and he called the TO. Penalty. Kick from 36 is good. Game over.

Tomorrow they get to go to a funeral.

btw, he called the first timeout as the ball was being kicked from 51, and it was good but it didnt count. Then they set up again from 51 and he called the TO. Penalty. Kick from 36 is good. Game over.

he called the first timeout way before the ball was snapped. The side ref didnt do a good job blowing it dead before the ball was kicked. He couldnt even call the timeout at the right time.

But the 2nd TO was just stupid. How the hell does he forget you cant call 2 consecutive timeouts???? He was coming off a timeout.. its not like he had to make a snap decision. he had time to think about it and still made a terrible call. Too bad Dick Curl already has a job.

Are you kidding me ?

This is way different. That was be the classless thing I have ever witnessed.

??????????????

I'm missing something here.

An extremely talented young man senselessly lost his life.

That means the opposing team has to roll over in a billion dollar a year business?

??????????????

I'm missing something here.

An extremely talented young man senselessly lost his life.

That means the opposing team has to roll over in a billion dollar a year business?

It wasn't classless calling a running play, that was the right thing to do but how can you not say that going straight after the gap in the D wouldn't be classless. There is a damn good reason for it, they're paying tribute to a player who had died. The least the other team can do is respect the other teams tribute.

It wasn't classless calling a running play, that was the right thing to do but how can you not say that going straight after the gap in the D wouldn't be classless. There is a damn good reason for it, they're paying tribute to a player who had died. The least the other team can do is respect the other teams tribute.

And they did. All week. And during the moment of silence. And after the game.

Listen, its a football game, not a 60 minute memorial service.

I'm sorry, but you play to win the game.

Were in a heated playoff race, our season is on the line every game. All we did was run the ball, whatever happens from there, is the Redskins problem. Honor him, before and after the game, even during by wearing his number on your helmet and all that stuff, but come on, it was a run play with our 3rd string back, its not really a big deal.

And they did. All week. And during the moment of silence. And after the game.

Listen, its a football game, not a 60 minute memorial service.

I'm sorry, but you play to win the game.

Were in a heated playoff race, our season is on the line every game. All we did was run the ball, whatever happens from there, is the Redskins problem. Honor him, before and after the game, even during by wearing his number on your helmet and all that stuff, but come on, it was a run play with our 3rd string back, its not really a big deal.

Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert Jim Mora's voice

PLAYOFFFFFFFFFFFFSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franseca just said Gibbs in his post game said he didn't even know Williams was sending 10 players out to start the game. If true....wow.

Archived