If the Jets win.

timbok

Hey Jets fans,been crying....haven't been on much..

Heres my thoughts :

If we win today,the Jets will have 3 wins,two against the worse team ever in the NFL'S history....and one win against a overrated Steelers team...

And by far..the worse season to date...

Kellen Clemens..has done nothing......interceptions..interceptions..1 td today..but thats because of brad smiths great run after the catch...

We need to draft a good QB next year..as we will be the #2. or 3 pick in the draft :(

Heres my thoughts :

If we win today,the Jets will have 3 wins,two against the worse team ever in the NFL'S history....and one win against a overrated Steelers team...

Kellen Clemens..has done nothing......interceptions..interceptions..1 td today..but thats because of brad smiths great run after the catch...

We need to draft a good QB next year..as we will be the #2. or 3 pick in the draft :(

The offense is terrible. We need an overhaul.....

# 2 pick overall....Take McFadden.

Trade our 2nd round pick (#34) and a mid round pick for Derek Anderson

Heres my thoughts :

dont you both have to hibernate its winter.

image?binaryId=62595&rendTypeId=4

That would be a terrible trade, but even so, Derek Anderson is going to get a 1st/3rd round tender.. no way they do that and deal him for a 2nd rounder + mid rounder.. sorry

Heres my thoughts :

Wow, just wow.

If we got Run DMC Mangini wouldn't start him until both LW and TJ got injured anyway, or we had 9 losses on the season. Look at what happens when you let LW touch the ball on offense? And I'm the crazy one for complaining he wasn't involved all season?

McFadden a great talent dont get me wrong, but we have 2 running backs who are capable of carrying the load and being successful. We have so many more needs and thats where we need to draft. We need another weapon for Clemens, minus Coles and Cotch there isnt much depth. Brad Smith is a utility guy and McDropsys stays away from contact and is just miserable to watch. We need help on our O line and some depth at Corner on defense as well as other areas.

WE DONT NEED TO DRAFT A QB, CLEMENS RUNS THE 2 MIN. DRILL LIKE A VET AND HIS LACK OF GREAT NUMBERS THIS YEAR...HMMMM IM GUESSING ITS BECAUSE ITS HIS FIRST REAL ACTION IN THE NFL AS A STARTING QB.

The Jets will be just fine in 2008 as long as we can address the real gaps on this team and not go getting crazy. Two free agents I would love to see in green is Faneca and Samuels. Faneca looks like he will stay put, but Samuels is a possibility.

Archived