Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/baseball/red_sox/view.bg?articleid=1048565&format=text

NASHVILLE - Major League Baseball is making sure Terry Francona is going to get a new look next year.

Bob Watson, Vice President of Rules and On-Field Operations for Major League Baseball, said this morning that managers will no longer be able to wear the pullover jackets as part of their in-game uniforms.

The mandate was of special interest to Francona, who typically dons a pullover during games and butted heads with the league when asked to display his uniform top.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/baseball/red_sox/view.bg?articleid=1048565&format=text

NASHVILLE - Major League Baseball is making sure Terry Francona is going to get a new look next year.

Bob Watson, Vice President of Rules and On-Field Operations for Major League Baseball, said this morning that managers will no longer be able to wear the pullover jackets as part of their in-game uniforms.

The mandate was of special interest to Francona, who typically dons a pullover during games and butted heads with the league when asked to display his uniform top.

Damn, I can't believe MLB took my suggestion seriously. I had written them shortly after the Sox won this last WS and suggested that Francona was using his pullover as an unfair advantage...go MLB!:roll: