I hope Brady gets his leg broken and his right arm shattered.

Barton

You are such a little brat. Keep it up though. s you age you will realize hat wishing ill on others will just come back at bite you in the arse.

Tuff sh#tties. Pats fans laughed it up at Chad when he went down.

I'll gladly laugh right back in their red nosed faces when Brady goes down, and I HOPE IT HAPPENS.

Tuff sh#tties. Pats fans laughed it up at Chad when he went down.

I'll gladly laugh right back in their red nosed faces when Brady goes down, and I HOPE IT HAPPENS.

They did? Who? It wasn't me. If I recall, it was JETS FANS that cheered when Chad went down in the home opener. Yah, Jets fans. I was there. Heard it all. Get your facts straight, son.

Nothing would be better than having one of our defensive players in 2 weeks take out Brady at the knees ending his career and the patriots season. For all the sh#t we have taken from the team and their f##king obnoxious fans the last 6 years, they have it coming to them. F those a%%holes in boston especially their ****lickin QB. And F the NFL and their fixed BS.

Nothing would be better than having one of our defensive players in 2 weeks take out Brady at the knees ending his career and the patriots season. For all the sh#t we have taken from the team and their f##king obnoxious fans the last 6 years, they have it coming to them. F those a%%holes in boston especially their ****lickin QB. And F the NFL and their fixed BS.

Can we take the language filter off of Bartons posts just for tonight Max?

:shock:

Wow!

Hey, if the Jets don't like it, they need to beat them on the field.

That's how you end it.

You cant beat this damn team on the field when the f###ing referees have it in for them to win because of their PIECE OF FACKING SH#T OWNER who buys them off.

You cant beat this damn team on the field when the f###ing referees have it in for them to win because of their PIECE OF FACKING SH#T OWNER who buys them off.

The refs don't have it it for them. Jeez, the Ravens, their coaches, their fans, had everything going for them.

But you're not going to win with the mental mistakes they made. You're just not.

The refs don't have it it for them. Jeez, the Ravens, their coaches, their fans, had everything going for them.

But you're not going to win with the mental mistakes they made. You're just not.

with all due respect, the refs blew the call on 4th and 8 when watson

had no chance to catch that prayer from brady...none.

Brady is a phony? You are cracking me up.

Ive always thought he was, things just dont seem on the level in so many ways. Hes going into politics after football, right? His squeaky clean rep that has been manufactured will surely be vote-worthy. No?

Ive always thought he was, things just dont seem on the level in so many ways. Hes going into politics after football, right? His squeaky clean rep that has been manufactured will surely be vote-worthy. No?

What does Brady's career after football have to do with anything?

Bottom line:

41 TD's, 5 INT's, 3696 yards. If thats phony I would love to see what isn't.

:yawn: you are such a jerk-off

I can use arod and legit in the same sentence. His career is legit and not stolen like your cheating QB. He'll make the hall of fame on his own merit. Not because his coach is a great cheater.

we will see after the Mitchell report, I wouldn't shoot off too loudly just yet

I can use arod and legit in the same sentence. His career is legit and not stolen like your cheating QB. He'll make the hall of fame on his own merit. Not because his coach is a great cheater.

How does Tom Brady cheat? Can you please fill me in.

Archived