I hope Brady gets his leg broken and his right arm shattered.

kenahora poo poo poo.

OY!

:shock:

you never wish injuries no matter how pissed you are.. bad sportsmanship.

What did you say? Bad sportsmanship???

Who has worse sportsmanship than the NE PATRIOTS?!??!? NOBODY, thats who. They DESERVE ALL THE INJURIES THEY GET. And I hope their phony goody2shoes QB who's really a condescending dooshe bag, gets his leg smashed in pieces and his arm sandwiched and sawed off by 2 dlineman going full speed.

If "Karma" was real, this BS wouldnt keep happening. F### karma.

Who has worse sportsmanship than the NE PATRIOTS?!??!? NOBODY, thats who. They DESERVE ALL THE INJURIES THEY GET. And I hope their phony goody2shoes QB who's really a condescending dooshe bag, gets his leg smashed in pieces and his arm sandwiched and sawed off by 2 dlineman going full speed.

Did you see that POS after his press conference after the game? What a dick.

All this banter has me thinking I may just have to make my way up to Foxboro in two weeks for the slim chance we go into there house and beat them. I dont think there will be any better feeling in the world when walking out of that stadium......

On a side note I also second someone hitting Brady hard, real hard.

yeah but part of this not stooping to the level of what you think the patsies are.. if that is the case, you are no better.

i LIVE in patsie land and it sucks and i wear my green and white proudly and i get sh!t for it.. BUT no one can tell me that i am not a good fan...just because i dont with injuries on players.

if brady was paralysed, would that be cool to you?

would it feel like a victory if brady went down this week and we beat the cassell team?

cmon .... take a chill pill.. and lets hope we go into foxboro and beat them and ruin their search for a perfect season ( and if that is the case... please hope that i will make it out of the stadium alive! :lol: )

Did you see that POS after his press conference after the game? What a dick.

Helmet to helmet hits, I dont really care anymore. I'm sick of seeing that phony smirking dooshe bag after the game w/his condescending phony bullsh#t. F him and F that POS owner and HC.

That whole team is nothing but a piece of sh#t. From Kraft to Belichick to Brady to Rodney to Wilfork to Colvin. All pieces of sh#t who deserve to have their careers ended. It is only just.

All this banter has me thinking I may just have to make my way up to Foxboro in two weeks for the slim chance we go into there house and beat them. I dont think there will be any better feeling in the world when walking out of that stadium......

On a side note I also second someone hitting Brady hard, real hard.

No need to wish for an injury on brady if Harris gets a hold of him. He'll make lewis' hit on bledsoe look like 'play time'.

Helmet to helmet hits, I dont really care anymore. I'm sick of seeing that phony smirking dooshe bag after the game w/his condescending phony bullsh#t. F him and F that POS owner and HC.

That whole team is nothing but a piece of sh#t. From Kraft to Belichick to Brady to Rodney to Wilfork to Colvin. All pieces of sh#t who deserve to have their careers ended. It is only just.

Ah Green with envy. Love it! You will never obtain the success that Brady has. Ever. Who does? Get over it. You act like a spoiled brat. I wonder how you would deal with an actual crisis?

Anyone that calls Brady a phoney is a dooshie of the highest form. He says the right thing. It's what he is supposed to do.

Ah Green with envy. Love it! You will never obtain the success that Brady has. Ever. Who does? Get over it. You act like a spoiled brat. I wonder how you would deal with an actual crisis?

Anyone that calls Brady a phoney is a dooshie of the highest form. He says the right thing. It's what he is supposed to do.

I honestly cant take your opinion on this subject seriously.

Your head is so far up Bradys a** you can smell what he had for breakfast.

• Upvote 1
i feel really sorry for you barton, making comments like that. i didnt realize that people could actually make comments that disgusting and low. its actually kinda sad and pathetic.

Maybe so, but is it as low and dusgusting as the NE patriots? I think not.

Your an idiot, Barton. You get a pass though, 'cause you're young and foolish. Don't go through life being a self-absorbed baby though. It 'aint pretty at 30.

Like I said way back when, go play with your easy bake oven.

Your an idiot, Barton. You get a pass though, 'cause you're young and foolish. Don't go through life being a self-absorbed baby though. It 'aint pretty at 30.

i get this strange feeling he will be the same at 30.....

BTW, I second that notion. Barton, you are an idiot. Normally I would say this is the ramblings of a drunk idiot, but its too early to be drunk, even for a college student.

I dont believe in karma or anything like that. But it is totally classless and shows your lack of character that you want an athlete hurt because his team is more successful than yours.

Its only a game. Remember that. Its only a game.

Maybe so, but is it as low and dusgusting as the NE patriots? I think not.

Wishing a career ending injury on someone because you hate their team is low and disgusting. although, to wish injury on brady because hes a great qb, is probly just a result of jealousy

I'm sure Patriot Nation doesn't give a sh*t about the fact that you don't give a sh*t anymore....

I'm not sure if you know this, but one of our mods can help you add the * to your name. BP has helped me out with my name once, it's not a big deal.

Keep us posted.

Wishing a career ending injury on someone because you hate their team is low and disgusting. although, to wish injury on brady because hes a great qb, is probly just a result of jealousy

I dont' wish he's hurt. A bout with bad Chinese food perhaps.

Love is the answer. What if we all found out a mailing address for Bridget what's-her-name (that's the mom right? ) and send:

Jets-- baby clothes?

Jets booties

Jets blankets

etc?

Its only a game. Remember that. Its only a game.

Yea that the pats have disrespected and ruined with their bullsh*t. I dont care I hope brady gets *****in piledrived into the turf and broken and half while he screams like a b*tch. They deserve all bad things that happen to them I cant wait till we play them. Im just waiting for David Harris to come free on a blitz and end his career.

I dont' wish he's hurt. A bout with bad Chinese food perhaps.

Love is the answer. What if we all found out a mailing address for Bridget what's-her-name (that's the mom right? ) and send:

Jets-- baby clothes?

Jets booties

Jets blankets

etc?

How about giving her Kellens phone #? HAHAAHAAHAHAAA

What does Brady's career after football have to do with anything?

Bottom line:

41 TD's, 5 INT's, 3696 yards. If thats phony I would love to see what isn't.

2 words, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The correlation is that a huge entertainment name can get you noticed politically, and what better than a repeat SB winning QB. Its not much of a stretch to think Bradys success (or the fabrication of it) is going to help him in his career after football. Hell, Id be willing to bet Kraft rubs elbows with some fairly powerful people who have political clout that would like to have an inside man to do their bidding. Brady is being groomed for a reason, and only time will tell what happens.