Ok fess up -- playoff time

slowmoe57

second in one, i think i may have slid into 3rd due to less points than baumer, and he beat me in the last week. bastard.

In the other i started off horribly, part of having S Jackson, and A. Johnson out for so long was just murder. MJD has come alive, so i attribute a lot of that to him putting a TD per week up, having Romo and Anderson didn't hurt.

I should be pretty well set in the playoffs. Good luck to you too.

First place, 10-3 record.

My team is pretty good. I have no idea who to start this week.

Brees or Favre?

Also I have 4 spots for like 6 guys.

Out of:

TJ Housh

Hines Ward

Greg Jennings

Willie Parker(@NE)

Jamal Lewis

S Jax is definitely starting for me. I can either start 3 WR's and Jax or go with either Jamal or Parker and two WR's. Between Ward, Housh and Jennings isnt easy either.

What would you do?

JN Fantasy League 1:

I missed the playoffs. Was in 7th place, Top 6 make it, at a 7-6 record.

JN Fantasy League 2:

#5 seed.

QB's - Derek Anderson & Brett Favre

RB's - Brian Westbrook, Clinton Portis & Marion Barber III

WR's - TJ Whoseyourmama, Wes Welker, Jerricho Cotchery, Roy Williams & Ted Ginn Jr

TE - Heath Miller

K - Jeff Reed

D - Dallas

JN Fantasy League Hard Hitters:

#3 seed.

QB's - Kurt Warner, Jay Cutler & Philip Rivers

RB's - Maurice Jones-Drew, Jamal Lewis, Willie Parker & Warrick Dunn

WR's - Lee Evans, Larry Fitzgerald, Plaxico Burress, Greg Jennings & Wes Welker

TE's - Tony Gonzalez & Donald Lee

K - Rob Bironas

D - San Diego

D Players - Brian Urlacher & Julian Peterson

First place, 10-3 record.

My team is pretty good. I have no idea who to start this week.

S Jax is definitely starting for me. I can either start 3 WR's and Jax or go with either Jamal or Parker and two WR's. Between Ward, Housh and Jennings isnt easy either.

What would you do?

I would probably go with Housh and Jennings at WR -- I am up in the air at the RB

Roll the dice on that one

Michael Vick's Career (my league) - 5-8

Had terrible luck. 4th in points, 7th in the standings.

JN League # 1 - 10-3

#2 seed. First round bye. This is my "waiverhawk" team.

JN League # 2 - 8-5

#4 seed, I tango with 124 this week. I'm most proud of this team, because after the first two weeks I was 0-2 with the fewest points in the league. Anyone that drafted Brees, Bush, MJD, Lee Evans, Deion Branch, Vernon Davis, and Kevin Curtis was probably in the same boat.

JN League # 4 - 10-3

#1 seed; first round bye.

JN League # 4 - 10-3

#1 seed; first round bye.

so your the one I've been chasing all year! I'm in 3rd, lost to the 11th place guy last week, worst week ever for me! my whole team did squat, and droped me down to 3rd. hopefully I'll see you in the playoffs troll!

JN League #1 5th place 7-6.. was in 2nd and then lost like 3 straight weeks. Should be ok with AP back.

Friends league 1st Place 1st round bye.. which figures because my team has awesome match-ups this week. Should be in the hunt for the championship though. Earnest Graham has been a steal for me. Rudi Johnson has not.

Went from 7th to 4th place last week and made it to 7-6. Im glad to have the purple AP back. Graham and Fargas saved my post-season. This was my first time trying FF, and I didnt really know how it all worked but it was a great time all year. --and its addictive.

in JN #1 I finished 7-6 tied with 4 others (missed playoffs- 2 7-6ers made it, 2 missed.. me and 124) but I should never had been there. won the last 3 to end season.

in JN #3 tied for 6th with 5 others at 6-7 but missed playoffs after losing last 2 games.

In Dynasty League, made playoffs as 6th seed (7-6 record-wildcard) Finished 1 game behind Smizzy for division lead (4 divisions)

in espn leagues:

5-8 in both of my leagues and will easily miss the playoffs in both.

in sportsline league:

team fell apart the last few games and is now in 2nd place. need to win this week along with a loss by 1st place team to make playoffs.

Archived