So Max and Tom.............

Is this place really gonna last forever? I want to go ahead and choose just one Jets forum to be a part of, but I want to know that my forum is commited to excellence!! So are you gonna keep this site up forever or what??

Homeboy, this is for real. In the planning stages we weren't sure what was going to happen, but it has all come together fast. We have an IT guy, we have graphics people (wink), we have content editors. We have contests planned, we have capital, we have plans for an in-season, game-day chat room (no crashing!). So, yeah, we'll be around. Don't go burning any bridges now, but we're making this happen.

We're cooking up the front page now. We keep getting delayed trying to make it THE front page, and not just a place to regurgitate ESPN crap. But, it's coming.

We're also trying to figure out what the comfortable number of registered users will ultimatley be. We'd like more traffic, but we want quality traffic. We're at the stage where we're small enough to have only good people around, and we're worried about adding douchebags just for the sake of making a more active message board. I'd rather have 30 good posts an hour go up on here than 60 posts where 20 of them are crap. But, like I said, we're figuring it out.

Homeboy, this is for real. In the planning stages we weren't sure what was going to happen, but it has all come together fast. We have an IT guy, we have graphics people (wink), we have content editors. We have contests planned, we have capital, we have plans for an in-season, game-day chat room (no crashing!). So, yeah, we'll be around. Don't go burning any bridges now, but we're making this happen.

We're cooking up the front page now. We keep getting delayed trying to make it THE front page, and not just a place to regurgitate ESPN crap. But, it's coming.

We're also trying to figure out what the comfortable number of registered users will ultimatley be. We'd like more traffic, but we want quality traffic. We're at the stage where we're small enough to have only good people around, and we're worried about adding douchebags just for the sake of making a more active message board. I'd rather have 30 good posts an hour go up on here than 60 posts where 20 of them are crap. But, like I said, we're figuring it out.

Perfect. Great idea with the front page as well. It takes alot to drag members over there since most just bookmark the forum. You have to put a story that draws people there, not just something that I'll see on PTI or around the horn. Perhaps a story about Max's first "experience". I haven't read a good story about rodeo clowns and gerbils in a long time.

Perfect. Great idea with the front page as well. It takes alot to drag members over there since most just bookmark the forum. You have to put a story that draws people there, not just something that I'll see on PTI or around the horn. Perhaps a story about Max's first "experience". I haven't read a good story about rodeo clowns and gerbils in a long time.

:lol: That was Max's second experience. His forst experience involved peanut butter and a moose in rut.

Boozer...

When we first started this site, I knew Tom in two different ways. First of all he was always the witty TomShane from the internet. Second, he was known as GloryHole # 2.

Because of Jetnation he and I have been working together a lot lately. And I can tell you this with 100% certainty. We are not going anywhere man. This site is going to be here for the long haul.

We prepaid a lot of stuff for the year, so the capital investment is there. But that is only a small part of it. As we work on this site more and more I think we both realize that we are on the same page. And totally committed to bringing you one incredible Jets website.

Like Tom said don't go burning any bridges. We do want everyone to get along. But we are confident that people will enjoy this site.

Boozer...

When we first started this site, I knew Tom in two different ways. First of all he was always the witty TomShane from the internet. Second, he was known as GloryHole # 2.

Because of Jetnation he and I have been working together a lot lately. And I can tell you this with 100% certainty. We are not going anywhere man. This site is going to be here for the long haul.

We prepaid a lot of stuff for the year, so the capital investment is there. But that is only a small part of it. As we work on this site more and more I think we both realize that we are on the same page. And totally committed to bringing you one incredible Jets website.

Like Tom said don't go burning any bridges. We do want everyone to get along. But we are confident that people will enjoy this site.

Yeah, but what are you doing behind the Moose?

Port?

That's a new one.

I don;t know man, wasn't that a movie? Maybe I got the name wrong.

BTW, it is offical. I no longer have any sense of humor at all. In case you were wondering, it is definitely gone.

I don;t know man, wasn't that a movie? Maybe I got the name wrong.

BTW, it is offical. I no longer have any sense of humor at all. In case you were wondering, it is definitely gone.

It's sad to see honestly. You are a shell of your former self and im afraid it's irreversible.

It's sad to see honestly. You are a shell of your former self and im afraid it's irreversible.

Bro...it is not coming back. I am not denying it. My name is Max and I am not funny.

Good to know because I think i'm falling deeply and madly in love with JetNation. :oops:

If so we can arrange some alone time for just you and the board.

Let me know.

Solo posting...$100 an hour. A bargain really.

If so we can arrange some alone time for just you and the board.

Let me know.

Solo posting...$100 an hour. A bargain really.

Maybe we can have a barter agreement.

I give you Some illustrations for the site and you give me some alone time with the board!

(And maybe a JetNation t-shirt!) :lol:

Maybe we can have a barter agreement.

I give you Some illustrations for the site and you give me some alone time with the board!

(And maybe a JetNation t-shirt!) :lol:

Verdegirl..wheres that hottie man from your SIG?? Did you break his heart? WERE you and the ROCK an ITEM..COME CLEAN NOW DAMN IT :lol:

Verdegirl..wheres that hottie man from your SIG?? Did you break his heart? WERE you and the ROCK an ITEM..COME CLEAN NOW DAMN IT :lol:

Sorry Bren...

No drama here. I have no connection to PetRock.

The hottie in my sig is my hubby!

I'll put him back! :lol:

i LOVE posting here... :oops: i was just tryiing to make a funny...and you know that you are hot stuff ;).

It is too late.

I have seen Verde's husband so I have no need for you.

Move over Verde....

i LOVE posting here... :oops: i was just tryiing to make a funny...and you know that you are hot stuff ;).

GG you've already got the Queen advice giver status...no need to kiss Max's cooley! :wink:

GG you've already got the Queen advice giver status...no need to kiss Max's cooley! :wink:

Verde do me a favor if you don't mind. Please check GreenGal out again and then explain to me how it works again???

oh vg...he is sooo fickle ...he could take it away sooo fast....so some tush kissing is probably not a bad idea ;)

oh vg...he is sooo fickle ...he could take it away sooo fast....so some tush kissing is probably not a bad idea ;)

That is more like it. You have been reinstated as a member in good standing.

Just want to make sure that we are all clear on how it works. Despite what TomShane may tell you he is nothing more than a pretty face.

Ummm yeah...I noticed. You may wanna check your status and break out your chapstick! :lol:

Damn you Max! Why'd you have to change it back. Now my post looks silly! :lol: