Anyone ever have a problem using UPS?

NIGHT STALKER

On Wednesday, I sent a friend of mine in NY two tix for this Sunday's game...UPS 2nd Day Air. UPS screwed up the routing in Deerfield Beach, FL and it's being rerouted for delivery on Monday...game over at that point.:character43:

Can't say that I have and I DO order a lot of parcels that are shipped UPS. Recently I ordered on a Monday morning at 9am a complete exhaust system for my 69 Dodge Dart GT I'm restoring from Summit Racing in Akron, Ohio. It was at my door via UPS Tuesday morning at 11:10am. That was their normal shipping mode, nothing extra $$. The problem I HAVE been having is with the US Postal Service with boxes being "missing" from my PO Box. Only DVD shipments, NEVER any bills !!

I worked for them in college. I think your incident is rare...but you're probably a victim of the holiday rush.

the 4am-8am shift loads trucks, but in December the shift starts around midnight. TONS of stuff to sort thru...and I'll admit even I let one (just one in 3 months) 2nd day pkg slip by me.

This time of year, go overnight. They take special precautions with that stuff.

I ave never had any issues with UPS. I shipped 6 boxes from NYC to Va wen I moed and they arrived the next day. Didnt use overnight at all. Nothing damaged or broken. I have gotten packages from them and never had any damaged.

I understand you NS, it sucks that he will get them late. Sorry about that

These bastards send out an early morning Saturday delivery of things that got unloaded on Friday then they shut down and everything else sits until Monday morning. If you pay for overnight on a Friday, it gets there 3 days later. a$$holes.

and there in lies you're problem. the only thing I pay for overnight on a friday is a hooker :cool0044:

Archived