Floyd Mayweather Vs. Ricky Patten

Smizzy

Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out for 2 years and, IMO, never met anyone with Hatton's power. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Ricky catches the pretty boy flush in the ribs with one of his trademark body shots. Personally I think that might be the key to the fight. That and if Hatton can avoid a cut, some thing he has suffered with in his earlier career.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and go for Hatton to overpower and wear out Mayweather. Can't see it being stopped so I reckon it'll be down the Judges

Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out for 2 years and, IMO, never met anyone with Hatton's power. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Ricky catches the pretty boy flush in the ribs with one of his trademark body shots. Personally I think that might be the key to the fight. That and if Hatton can avoid a cut, some thing he has suffered with in his earlier career.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and go for Hatton to overpower and wear out Mayweather. Can't see it being stopped so I reckon it'll be down the Judges

The problem is where Hatton throws his punches from. If he can't get to Floyd early...it will only be a matter of time before Floyd steps up,closes the gap and beats Ricky to every single punch.

The problem is where Hatton throws his punches from. If he can't get to Floyd early...it will only be a matter of time before Floyd steps up,closes the gap and beats Ricky to every single punch.

Hatton will look to get close and attack early IMO. I have watched every one of his fights and he really is something special. I don't agree that Floyd will get the advantage as the fight goes on. Hatton doesn't wear out easily, if the fight does go deep into the late rounds look for Hatton to really utilize that amazing body blow he posseses, if he can hit one of those on the money like he did Castillo then mayweather would be in big trouble.

It should be great fight but I really do think Ricky will take it.

Hatton will look to get close and attack early IMO. I have watched every one of his fights and he really is something special. I don't agree that Floyd will get the advantage as the fight goes on. Hatton doesn't wear out easily, if the fight does go deep into the late rounds look for Hatton to really utilize that amazing body blow he posseses, if he can hit one of those on the money like he did Castillo then mayweather would be in big trouble.

It should be great fight but I really do think Ricky will take it.

I just mean as the fight goes on...Floyd will realize Hatton throws his power shots from about 3-4 feet away. IF floyd can close that gap he will beat hatton to every punch and destroy him.

Just bought the fight---rooting for Ricky but all my VCash went to Floyd.......24/7 was excellent by HBO for this fight.

Damn, Floyd Mayweather is unbelivable. That defence and accuracy of his punches is unreal. Hatton gave it his all but IMO the greatness of Mayweather really shone through.

I hate to admit it, since I hate him, but Mayweather is just too good at that weight.

Dammit. At times it felt like there were three people in the fight with that guy refereeing. I think Ricky could take him if they faught again. He underestimated him a little bit and maybe went in too ****y. He wasted a lot of energy too.

He got a way from the gameplan and started going after Mayweather in the middle of the ring. That was always going to end one way.

Archived