NFL's fastest man

Alk

I know this is old as hell but I never heard much talk about it. I didn't realize that up until this year, Darrell Green was STILL considered the fastest man in the NFL. He actually ran in the competition this year too. They did an interview with him and he said at 42 he ran a 4.26. He finished last in his heat but he was running right with Ahman Green. That's pretty damn impressive.

Darrell Green once ran down Eric Dickerson from behind ... from way behind

Dickerson busted one and was streaking towards the endzone in full stride ... there was not a Redskin in sight ... the only man on your television screen was Eric Dickerson running to daylight at full speed ... till out of nowhere this RED BLUR appeared on the screen and took Dickerson down from behind before he could reach the endzone

When asked about the play after the game Dickerson confessed it was the first time in his life he had ever been run down from behind ... including pee wee football

When asked if he wondered who had caught him, Dickerson instructed the reporter to look at the replay and he'll notice that Dickerson never even glanced at his tackler to see who it was

When asked why not, Dickerson replied ... "didn't have to look cause I already knew who it was. There's only one man in this league who can catch me from behind"

Freakiest thing about Green? 5'8" I'd weep if the Jets drafted a 5'8" corner this year.

Good Point, TS ... I have to confess that I'd be crying too

But that's because of the influx of BIG WR's ... the game is changing ... when Green came into the league no-one batted an eye at drafting a 5' 8" Corner high

If your team drafts a 5' 8" CB high today, you're like ... WTF!! ](*,)

The funniest thing I saw during the fastest man was they showed a clip of him from way back when. He was standing on the sideline and said something like "here's the key to my speed" and pulles a tootsie roll out of his sock. He must of had about 6 of them stuffed in that one sock. :lol:

Archived