****The Official Jets vs Browns Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The pats are the luckiest ****ing team ever. I seriously hope they all ****ing DIE!!!!

Shut the hell up about the Pats, if you want to b*tch about them do it in a thread that actually has to do with them. I'm sick of hearing everybody complain about the Pats. They are a good *****ing team suck it up and quit bitching.

Make a different thread if you want to talk about Pats Steelers

Shut the hell up about the Pats, if you want to b*tch about them do it in a thread that actually has to do with them. I'm sick of hearing everybody complain about the Pats. They are a good *****ing team suck it up and quit bitching.

Make a different thread if you want to talk about Pats Steelers

Dude lay the **** off.

I hate the Pats with a passion like most jet fan. Considering this is the gamethread a lot of Jet fans (who I presume all hate the Pats) are probably reading it and interested too. BTW, the Pats are a great team and stop bitching???

Maybe but there is nothing 'good' about a punt luckily bouncing off the turf hitting a Steeler and falling into one of the ****ers arms.

Dude lay the **** off.

I hate the Pats with a passion like most jet fan. Considering this is the gamethread a lot of Jet fans (who I presume all hate the Pats) are probably reading it and interested too. BTW, the Pats are a great team and stop bitching???

Maybe but there is nothing 'good' about a punt luckily bouncing off the turf hitting a Steeler and falling into one of the ****ers arms.

:yeahthat:

we're real lucky Anderson isn't playing well-they're going for it TO Cleve...come on defense stop them. Hey at least Crennel is playing with a sense of urgency-Mangini has no guts to try and go for it on 4th down

The Jets did go for it on 4th down. Then Clemens threw the pick. The other time they had a penalty. They can't go for it if it's 4th and 7 or 4th and 13.

Archived