here come the PATS!!!

Brady will break the TD record against us meaning that's a moment we'll have to live with for the next decade. **** the Pats!!!!

What is the record? Isn't it 49? I doubt he breaks it against the Jets.

He needs 5 TD passes.

The Pats will look to not only beat us in this game, but to embarrass us. He will get it or at the very least tie it.

He has a chance at tying it but I'm looking for Maroney to get alot of looks in this game.

I have a funny feeling we'll keep it close b/c the ****y Pats will be so overconfident.

I wouldn't count on them being overconfident for this game. I guarantee 100% of their focus is to destroy the Jets. I would almost bet that Belichick is already in his office watching film.

I wouldn't count on them being overconfident for this game. I guarantee 100% of their focus is to destroy the Jets. I would almost bet that Belichick is already in his office watching film.

Or cackling hysterically as he watches the live feed from the bug he has placed in Mangini's office.

The Jets can't score. The Pats score 40 points a game. The Jets defense has improved but it still isn't good. The Pats defense has been pretty good most of the season.

The only way this game stays close is if Thomas Jones runs for 200 yards and KC doesn't turn the ball over. Otherwise if the Pats go up 21-0 before halftime, I wouldn't doubt BB and the Pats try to put up 100 points in a game.....

This is not just any game.. We know the Pats and BB hated the Jets last season, after spy gate, do you really think this game wasn't circled on their calenders since week one?

If the Jets score 21+ points in the first half but give up 28, I'd say that's the only way they keep it close... If the Jets offense once again sucks and kicks FGs or can't score at all, we might be talking about Tom Brady throwing for 500 Yards and 6+ TDs and the Jets being laughed out of the NFL.

I really hope Mangini and the Jets come out fired up, otherwise it might be embarrassing to be a Jets fan next weekend.

Brady will break the TD record against us meaning that's a moment we'll have to live with for the next decade. **** the Pats!!!!

The only thing that will get broken is brady's neck, foot and hand while he screams on the turf like a little b*tch and I will sit there laughing hysterically. ***** the pats.