T.O. traded to Oakland ??!!?

jales22

Bullsh*t. You cannot have two #1 receivers on your team. It has never worked and never will work. Especially these two morons.

dude, they'd have two of the top 5 WRs on their team, a veteran QB, a fresh running back and an offensive minded coach

they'd be ******* unstoppable, they'd murder every defense by throwing 350 yards a game

if this trade could go down, it would be the most exciting offense to watch since the 2000 Rams

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, they'd have two of the top 5 WRs on their team, a veteran QB, a fresh running back and an offensive minded coach

they'd be farging unstoppable, they'd murder every defense by throwing 350 yards a game

That Oline cannot protect the QB, making Kerry Collins a terrible QB

Their defense is worth than last year, which says alot!

(thank god that homer raiders9124 or whatever his name is at the JI board isn't here to tell me how great the raiders defense is blah blah blah)

they'd be farging unstoppable, they'd murder every defense by throwing 350 yards a game

That Oline cannot protect the QB, making Kerry Collins a terrible QB

Their defense is worth than last year, which says alot!

(thank god that homer raiders9124 or whatever his name is at the JI board isn't here to tell me how great the raiders defense is blah blah blah)

Owens is old

2. He is a cancer in the lockeroom

WRONG

Did you guys NOT watch the superbowl...w/o Owens Philly does not get there..

this 'cancer' in the locker room stuff is sooooo overhyped it's not even funny. These are very highly paid professional athletes. They either play hard or they dont. There are bad dudes with attitude problems on every team.

The JETS haven't won a super bowl in decades..and your worried about potential locker room cancers!!!

Owens is old

WRONG

this 'cancer' in the locker room stuff is sooooo overhyped it's not even funny. These are very highly paid professional athletes. They either play hard or they dont. There are bad dudes with attitude problems on every team.

The JETS haven't won a super bowl in decades..and your worried about potential locker room cancers!!!

So can Trent Dilfer. And Mark Rypien. And Kurt Warner. And they WON the super bowls, at least.

i concede, you win =D>

but collins can still put up 300 yards any given day, so with these weapons thats still enough to make a playoff run

So can Trent Dilfer. And Mark Rypien. And Kurt Warner. And they WON the super bowls, at least.

i concede, you win =D>

but collins can still put up 300 yards any given day, so with these weapons thats still enough to make a playoff run

Owens is old

WRONG

Funny thing, I didn't catch TO in the NFC divisional playoff game or in the NFC championship game last season......tell me........how'd he do??

Owens is old

WRONG

Funny thing, I didn't catch TO in the NFC divisional playoff game or in the NFC championship game last season......tell me........how'd he do??

Who cares if it doesn't win games? I guarentee Oakland finishes 3rd next season.

oakland looks better than KC, and if this trade happens they'd be better than Denver

as ironic as the word ironic can be, san diego is still the best team in that division

Who cares if it doesn't win games? I guarentee Oakland finishes 3rd next season.

oakland looks better than KC, and if this trade happens they'd be better than Denver

as ironic as the word ironic can be, san diego is still the best team in that division

how about abe for owens?

we could easily pay owens less than what abe is asking and still have $ left for law. i'll take BThomas at DE if that means getting a healthy law in the secondary.

we could sweeten the pot with mo & marvin too fo :lol:

how about abe for owens?

we could easily pay owens less than what abe is asking and still have $ left for law. i'll take BThomas at DE if that means getting a healthy law in the secondary.

ya, ya, ya, i am just tired of supporting a cursed franchise. i remember debating TO on another board a year and a half ago. 90% of the people went on and on about how much better mccairens is than TO and what a great trade it was. TO was the best receiver in football last year while McCairens is still waiting on a 100 yd game.

ya, ya, ya, i am just tired of supporting a cursed franchise. i remember debating TO on another board a year and a half ago. 90% of the people went on and on about how much better mccairens is than TO and what a great trade it was. TO was the best receiver in football last year while McCairens is still waiting on a 100 yd game.

Ok, so is there anyone over the age of 17 that thinks this would propel the Raiders to the Super Bowl? :lol:

Nope... but then again, Fantasy football obviously wins the Super Bowl.

That, and Moss and Owens would be bored to tears in Detroit. (Y'know, where the SB is being played)

Ok, so is there anyone over the age of 17 that thinks this would propel the Raiders to the Super Bowl? :lol:

Nope... but then again, Fantasy football obviously wins the Super Bowl.

That, and Moss and Owens would be bored to tears in Detroit. (Y'know, where the SB is being played)

Archived