T.O. traded to Oakland ??!!?

jales22

1. Owens is old

2. He is a cancer in the lockeroom

3. He is old

4. He looks like a rabbit

5. He is old

6. He wants a big contract

7. Was one of the better players in the last Super Bowl despite playing on one leg...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Owens is old

2. He is a cancer in the lockeroom

3. He is old

4. He looks like a rabbit

5. He is old

6. He wants a big contract

7. Was one of the better players in the last Super Bowl despite playing on one leg...

I gotta admit. Watching that game and seeing TO bust his a** and still make plays, I gained alot of respect for the man as a player, but then just a month later he asks for more money so all that newfound respect I had for him was gone and more!

Patriots were lucky TO was injured, he would have breezed by slow rodney harrison had he been full strength.

I gotta admit. Watching that game and seeing TO bust his a** and still make plays, I gained alot of respect for the man as a player, but then just a month later he asks for more money so all that newfound respect I had for him was gone and more!

Patriots were lucky TO was injured, he would have breezed by slow rodney harrison had he been full strength.

He says stupid things, but he also shows up to play and does things that nobody else does.

Can you imagine trying to deal with Owens and Moss plus Lamont Jordan? Yikes!

They find a better QB and it's lights out.

He says stupid things, but he also shows up to play and does things that nobody else does.

Can you imagine trying to deal with Owens and Moss plus Lamont Jordan? Yikes!

They find a better QB and it's lights out.

We could have Jerry Rice in his prime one one side, Sterling Sharpe in his prime on the other, Mark Bavaro in his prime at TE and the Oline from those Dallas teams in the early 90's and we'd still never get it done against the Pats because Chad is that bad.

We could have Jerry Rice in his prime one one side, Sterling Sharpe in his prime on the other, Mark Bavaro in his prime at TE and the Oline from those Dallas teams in the early 90's and we'd still never get it done against the Pats because Chad is that bad.

yawn :roll:

Three points:

Point one: Moss and Owens are two of the best recievers to come around since Jerry Rice. Moss actually could be one of the best ever if he utilized his tallents to the best of his ability.

Having these two on the same team is ridiculous and there just arent enough balls to go around....allthough Collins has a great long ball, he actually doesent know how to check down to the short reciever, he will look long till he gets sacked (thats his problem his whole career). So Collins with these two would be a great fit cause the long ball is all that Collins knows how to throw.

Second point: Kerry Collins will break the passing yardage record for qb's without a doubt. If you remember, he passed for over 4000 yards in a season without either of these two back with the Giants and Toomer...

Third point: If the second point does not come true, then Lamont Jordan will break some RB records and every Jet fan will be moaning and groaning about how Lamont is now one of the best RB's in the league (this would not be true, rather it would be because every team is playing a cover 4 deep for T.O. and Moss, leaving Jordan with 200 yard games on the ground).

Wow... haven't heard that before... sing a different tune, once in awhile, eh?

I would deal Coles for Owens in a millisecond, even with the money. Good point mudcat

and you'd be the first one to write a front page article on how F*cked up the jets orginization was for spending the money on OWENS.....

Archived