****The official I'm giving out rep for Christmas Thread****

BP

why waste your time debating someone who has no idea on how to debate. Belittling and name calling isnt debate, unless you are on the left, then its called strategy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dude, stop resorting to your squid-like strategies to try and confuse me. \:D/

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WzAyderAKU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WzAyderAKU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm going to the game tomorrow. are you commuting from clementine MA? and what time are you leaving?

Just found out I was going. Originally wasnt supposed to go to this game, but now I have to.

Since its a 4pm game, i would need to meet up with my brother and father at 1pm, so I need to leave by 9-9:30am.

so I better get to sleep.

plus monday will really suck since I wont get home until around midnight and need to be up at 4:30am to be to work (an hour/hour and a half away) by 6:30-7am.

Going to be a really long day tomorrow.

(And i just finished my box of clementines tonight... yummy!)

I'm not going to be at the game tomorrow, but I will be at the Jets/Bills game on the 14th. Go over to 5H for that game and I'll meet you. \:D/

My brother will be at the game, if that's any consolation. :)

I might.... depends on my father & brother. They are dooshies. They dont like hanging with new people.

Plus 124 scares me.:)

Just found out I was going. Originally wasnt supposed to go to this game, but now I have to.

Since its a 4pm game, i would need to meet up with my brother and father at 1pm, so I need to leave by 9-9:30am.

so I better get to sleep.

plus monday will really suck since I wont get home until around midnight and need to be up at 4:30am to be to work (an hour/hour and a half away) by 6:30-7am.

Going to be a really long day tomorrow.

(And i just finished my box of clementines tonight... yummy!)

roy the deaf guy will steal your tickets

he would never ignore me. I'm his buddy! We shared beers at the Brewery in Lowell with Gainzo.

:)

Good times. I felt like garbage that day, yet it was the day after one of the best Jets wins I've been too. :headbang:

Then of course there was the famous happenings of you screaming your lungs out at the UNH players and the fat kid. :rl:

Archived