BP

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see nothing wrong With a little bump and grind with a little

bump and grind I dont see nothing wrong I dont see

nothing wrong I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind

with a little bump and grind i dont see nothing wrong

Can someone explain this rep thing to me?

when you want to express your enjoyment of a post .. you click on the little clipboard below a person's name.. and click "i approve" and you can also write a note.

if you get a LOT of rep.. it proves how popular you are :D

when you want to express your enjoyment of a post .. you click on the little clipboard below a person's name.. and click "i approve" and you can also write a note.

In ye olden dayes of JN, you could also have loads of red boxes under your name.

Until Irish Jet f**ked it up for all of us. :mrgreen:

(I'm surprised War Ensemble hasn't chimed in calling for the return neg rep for a few days now)

Definitely.

If you're not on the first page of ranked rep, no one cares about you. Be witty, be wise.

In ye olden dayes of JN, you could also have loads of red boxes under your name.

(I'm surprised War Ensemble hasn't chimed in calling for the return neg rep for a few days now)

It is all Irish Jets fault!

:rl:

and thank god ecurb is mia..much less work for me

Is there a place to learn about this rep stuff... or can someone essssplain it to me?

I know I click on the clipboard - and can type stuff too - but where do you have too look to see your own rep?

Most importantly, what if I want a bad reputation? What buttons do I click for that.

Is there a place to learn about this rep stuff... or can someone essssplain it to me?

I know I click on the clipboard - and can type stuff too - but where do you have too look to see your own rep?

Most importantly, what if I want a bad reputation? What buttons do I click for that.

Click on user cp and it wil be displayed..I think theres a how to..but I have to look for it

Dont worry about it, you wont be worthy of any rep.

Rep = Self Worth.

Me? Haha, I may have been involed but it was all Lurkers idea.

:rl:

Still, negative rep was the ****!

Archived