****The official I'm giving out rep for Christmas Thread****

BP

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would it kill ya to put a comment in when you rep us???

Geez... All I live for is the witty comments in my rep. And when you leave it blank I feel like a whore like Im not worthy of your "humor".

Sorry... I rep'd you in the Chris Henry thread and was too lazy to leave a comment, which is rare for me. I'll do better next time... I promise.

would it kill ya to put a comment in when you rep us???

Geez... All I live for is the witty comments in my rep. And when you leave it blank I feel like a whore like Im not worthy of your "humor".

Dude, its a pain in the ass as it is..dont get picky! lol :P thank god ecurb isnt around though..he really made it annoying :lol:

how would you know? :P

Ha. To be honest, growing up, Christmas was a bigger deal than Channukah for my family. My father was and is a retailer and December hours were roughly 9 to 9. Occasionally he'd be home on a Sunday before I went to bed as a kid, but my memories of the holiday season growing up was pretty much saying goodbye to him on Thanksgiving, and seeing him again on Christmas Eve.

I was tough but many people have it a lot worse, and the hard work he put in that month paid for an incredible life for our family. As I got older and no longer had a 'bedtime' all of that changed, but there still wasn't a lot of celebrating being done when he got home after a 12+ hr day.

Archived