****The official I'm giving out rep for Christmas Thread****

BP

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need more than rep today.. my inlaws are visiting. BP, can ya help me out with that??

You got the rep. don't know what I can do about the in laws. maybe this will help, we can clone you or something. :lol:

f87x4a_wA20

Dear Santa,

I would like you to make it stop snowing, my dog went out on the back lawn to take a leak and was swallowed up by this life-sucking white quicksand.

I would like a new snow shovel, mine has worn down so that it is only a bloodied handle.

I would like you to use your mutant fire breath to sear the skin from Tom Bradys body.

I would like rep.

Thank you, BumKnee.

P.S. I left a plate of M&M cookies on the table for you with some Jose and limes.

:xmas:

What's rep?

:bag:

You can earn reputation points(little green boxes if you are cool,little red boxes if you suck) with a funny or good post. Or if you whore yourself out like BP.

Under each persons user name is an option to leave Positive or Negative rep for every post.

I gave a few people rep. I'm all used up though for the night again. My reps over 30,000 now. :cheers:

Also, Pauliec, to see who repped you and for what click "User CP". It'll all be right up there, with who gave you what when, and if it has any response to it. You don't need to click anything other than User CP, it's right off that page. Also, under your avatar those boxes are your rep, green is good, red is bad. If you hold your mouse over those boxes it says the little description hat Max put in for each certain point amount in rep. To give out rep click the clipboard thing under the boxes in that poster's avatar, and a little thing pops up where you can give out good or bad rep, and a comment if you'd like.

I gave a few people rep. I'm all used up though for the night again. My reps over 30,000 now. :cheers:

Also, Pauliec, to see who repped you and for what click "User CP". It'll all be right up there, with who gave you what when, and if it has any response to it. You don't need to click anything other than User CP, it's right off that page. Also, under your avatar those boxes are your rep, green is good, red is bad. If you hold your mouse over those boxes it says the little description hat Max put in for each certain point amount in rep. To give out rep click the clipboard thing under the boxes in that poster's avatar, and a little thing pops up where you can give out good or bad rep, and a comment if you'd like.

In all seriousness, how the hell do you have over 30,000 in rep points with just 1500 posts...who's butt are you kissing?

In all seriousness, how the hell do you have over 30,000 in rep points with just 1500 posts...who's butt are you kissing?

In the beginning (last February) nobody had any rep other than 10 points (I think). so it was really hard to get an accumulative amount. now the ball seems to be rolling, so to speak. I think I'll bump the rep threads from last year.

I have no ****en clue but it feels cool so I'm okay with it!

BP, thanks for the rep. :) How DID the rep system move up so quick? Also, I've figured it out that BP gives out ~300 points a shot, tomorrow I'll find out how potent I am. :cheers:

Archived