The Jets Will Shock the World and BEAT New England

Smizzy

If it's snowing on Sunday I doubt they will blow us out so I doubt there will be any running up scores this week. If they do though start to run up the score I really wouldn't be surprised if one of our players just decided, **** it, and took a big shot at Brady after a play.

I'm actually surprised no other players have done that.

no, I would be surprised if one of our players did that, because no player has done that to New England all season. They've run up the score in every game they had the chance to.

Did any of the Bills? No.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kind of hard having faith in a 3-10 team who's botched up almost every loss this year:bag:

New England and Dallas (SB 42 matchup) were our only bad losses.

No. It's hard to have faith if you lost all your family members to Cancer. It's hard to have faith if you lost a child...it is not hard to have faith your football team can win a game.

Look, the Jets always score garbage time points that makes the final score look like they made a game of it. I think they should cover the spread, but everybody took them in vbookie and every time I go with the crowd I get burned.

I took the under, f it.

When we win this game..... I will change my name to "Legend" and that will be that.

If we win this game on Sunday, it would almost make up for the terrible season we've has this year. Actually, it would probably be one of the few highlights of this year. We would've defyed the odds and beat the mighty undefeated Patriots. How great would it be if the Pats went 15-1 and the guys at ESPN and everywhere else would mention that the one loss came against the JETS.

Look, the Jets always score garbage time points that makes the final score look like they made a game of it. I think they should cover the spread, but everybody took them in vbookie and every time I go with the crowd I get burned.

I took the under, f it.

I have a history of winning when all the bettors here go one way and I'm the lone person to go the other way, but I'm still not betting on the Cheatriots. Go Jets!

Only downside is that Smizz will become fabulously rich and his ego will quadruple in size. :)

I took the under, f it.

The Jets may always score in garbage time, but Pats have raised scoring in garbage time to a whole new level. That is why the spread is so large.

Jets are playing Bill "I am up by 35, lets go for it on 4th and one" Belichick

Archived