Snow

BP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
* Today: A mixture of rain and snow this morning will change to a wintry mix for the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

* Tonight: Rain and snow showers this evening. Then remaining overcast overnight. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

us_har_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

I love the snow. To piss everyone off here I wore a short sleeve shirt to work and left my jacket in the car. They are all crying about lunch and I told them to order it and I will pick it up!

Snow is great. Cold is better.

I love the snow. To piss everyone off here I wore a short sleeve shirt to work and left my jacket in the car. They are all crying about lunch and I told them to order it and I will pick it up!

Snow is great. Cold is better.

Oooh, you rebel rouser! :P

It started snowing a half an hour ago and there is a half of an inch on the ground already and you can't see two feet in front of you the snow is coming down so hard.

You should move down here and become a Jets fan.

it just took me 2+ hours to go and get my daughter from her early dismissal.. it should have been a 35 min round trip :shock:

OY! we have at least 3 inches already.. with 7 more to come, at least!

all to be done by 9pm...

yet i was in the grocery store..and people were shopping as if it was the end of the world :lol:

it just took me 2+ hours to go and get my daughter from her early dismissal.. it should have been a 35 min round trip :shock:

all to be done by 9pm...

yet i was in the grocery store..and people were shopping as if it was the end of the world :lol:

This is really pissing me off because I'm scheduled for a manicure and facial this evening. Whaa......!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby:

LOL!

We're just getting thawed out here. We got hit by some pretty bad ice monday night. Thousands of people are without power. They're saying some people will have to go for up to 10 days without. We were fortunate and only lost power for about 5 hours. With all of the branches that are down it looks like a tornado ripped through here.

all to be done by 9pm...

you live in NC or what????

i believe people in CT have seen snow before.....Yo

This is really pissing me off because I'm scheduled for a manicure and facial this evening. Whaa......!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby:

LOL!

i had my manicure at 9am.. my nails look sooooo pretty. :biggrin: a holiday red.... everyone loves red nails!

you live in NC or what????

i believe people in CT have seen snow before.....Yo

listen old man... i didnt see one plow out there... and no one was moving..and tons were off the road... I91 was closed in hartford... bad stuff.

i had my manicure at 9am.. my nails look sooooo pretty. :biggrin: a holiday red.... everyone loves red nails!

listen old man... i didnt see one plow out there... and no one was moving..and tons were off the road... I91 was closed in hartford... bad stuff.

Serinity Now

comment was directed at grocery store comment, surely CT kinfolk should

know:p it is not the end of the world, the Milk supply will not end in 2 days!!

jump on your husband's bones, that will cure that...;)

i was talking about your blood pressure... you were the one saying 'serenity now" that is from seinfeld.... try to follow along... i knowit is hard when tipping cows is the big excitement up there in the maple syrup state... :lol:

i was talking about your blood pressure... you were the one saying 'serenity now" that is from seinfeld.... try to follow along... i knowit is hard when tipping cows is the big excitement up there in the maple syrup state... :lol:

I do not believe in tipping cows....

"Why should i tip them when i could have done the job myself"-- what show is that from and i will be impressed

Archived