Snow

BP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Snow!!!

I left work early, but have to log in and make it "appear" that I'm still working. haha. I should send emails at strategic times like 4:30PM and 5:15PM to make it look like I'm really committed.

haha

I think I'll set up my Christmas tree.

:cheergal:

it's called working from home;)

Yeah Snow!!!

I left work early, but have to log in and make it "appear" that I'm still working. haha. I should send emails at strategic times like 4:30PM and 5:15PM to make it look like I'm really committed.

haha

I think I'll set up my Christmas tree.

:cheergal:

I love sneaky people Mrs.Tabor!

Looks like about 8" here and no sign of slowing down. They cancelled school this morning before it ever started. Good thing they did. I came home around noon and things were a mess by then.

I guess I should go outside and start clearing it. :cussing:

hyprocrite

you ragged on saban for being sneaky...abaf i'm disapointed in ya

i'm sure mrsTJ will donate the $ she is semi-stealing from work ;)

haha, I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with IT and finally got the VPN to work. I was using dial-up, but since we have cable in the house I can get the high-speed hook up.

I will have to "work" now. **** :wild:

haha, I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with IT and finally got the VPN to work. I was using dial-up, but since we have cable in the house I can get the high-speed hook up.

I will have to "work" now. **** :wild:

i'm sure you will feel better now, while we all work real hard

So, they close the office at 2:30, I catch the 3:00 out of Boston. 25 minutes later I'm at my abominal snow car and get ready for my two mile drive. An hour later I get home. You would think the people on the roads never saw snow before.....and what is with people who still drive rear wheel drive cars in the northeast? Pure stupid. Just shoveled the walkway. My long driveway will have to wait until I have a glass or two of wine...or is that whine? LOL!

So, they close the office at 2:30, I catch the 3:00 out of Boston. 25 minutes later I'm at my abominal snow car and get ready for my two mile drive. An hour later I get home. You would think the people on the roads never saw snow before.....and what is with people who still drive rear wheel drive cars in the northeast? Pure stupid. Just shoveled the walkway. My long driveway will have to wait until I have a glass or two of wine...or is that whine? LOL!

Wait, you mean you don't have a butler or a grounds keeper? I thought somebody rubbed your bunions and served you wine and crackers? you're actually pouring your own wine and shoveling your own driveway? boy, did I misunderstand you.

Wait, you mean you don't have a butler or a grounds keeper? I thought somebody rubbed your bunions and served you wine and crackers? you're actually pouring your own wine and shoveling your own driveway? boy, did I misunderstand you.

Her butler is fooling around with her groundskeeper who is fooling around with

her chef

Life's a bitch

u had help though

cat-snow-shoveling.jpg

Archived