FRED JETSTONE

dickkotite

now theres a great poster.

anybody know him or can tip him off to come here?

greengal, i know you lusted him for some time, do you have his email?

Dk are you sure Brooks Bollinger did not ask you to submit that request. He certainly had a thing for him

now theres a great poster.

anybody know him or can tip him off to come here?

greengal, i know you lusted him for some time, do you have his email?

you were just jealous :roll: .. actually it was he who pursued me if i remember correctly :lol: ... not sure the would be able to abide by the rules... LOL breaking one of them is why i assume he got banned...somewhere else..

So weird. During dinner tonight I thought to myself, I should register a FredJetsone account. Then I thought of trying to find the sig and avatar needed and the time required and I said PASS.

I am sure someone else will hop on board and run with it now though.

los yets was a great poster as well

was that you LL? i doubt it but if so, good job

oh btw, i still think that jetstone=losyets

Both of those guys were hilarious. Someone needs to hunt them down.

I will admit. I created Los Yets. I was kinda pissed that I was banned for a silly reason. So I created Marcos from Mexico. Then I exagerated his "foreign-hood" and allowed him to exhibit funny pics. The Mexican SUV was actually a cut and paste from a site on Vietnamese cars/ vehicles.

Los Yets was my way to make people laugh and enjoy some humor.

Anyway, if Los Yets insulted anyone, I apologize.

LL

I will admit. I created Los Yets. I was kinda pissed that I was banned for a silly reason. So I created Marcos from Mexico. Then I exagerated his "foreign-hood" and allowed him to exhibit funny pics. The Mexican SUV was actually a cut and paste from a site on Vietnamese cars/ vehicles.

LL

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Los Yets didn't post near enough. :D

LL

i knew it

LL

How did u fake the Mexican IP address?

How did u fake the Mexican IP address?

Simple manipulation of the proxy settings in IE. I found an unused Mexican ip address and logged in with that. Then Los Yets was born. Actually, it came to me as I was walking to the subway station and a Pan Flute (anyone who has been to South America will now what I am talking about) player was panhandling on the subway. So i chuckled and thought "What if that guy was a Jets fan? Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.

LL

LL

Nice work! Seriously, Los Yets was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Comedic genius.

The pictures he would post would honestly have me laughing out loud at work - thanks, LL.

I'm eagerly anticipating his return - maybe sometime around Cinco de Mayo?

Nice work! Seriously, Los Yets was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Comedic genius.

The pictures he would post would honestly have me laughing out loud at work - thanks, LL.

I'm eagerly anticipating his return - maybe sometime around Cinco de Mayo?

I was thinking the same thing. Los Yets was something I did on the fly, Maybe Cinco de Mayo would be a good time to bring him back. I am sure I could probably conjure up some more humor from him.

LL

Archived