Just wondering.....

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

On road games, do female Jet fans flash their chests at half time or is that strictly a home game thing?

Strictly at home games.

Just wondering, why are so many Jets fans banned over at patsfans.com. is there an anti circle jerk rule or something?

Strictly at home games.

Just wondering, why are so many Jets fans banned over at patsfans.com. is there an anti circle jerk rule or something?

I don't set the policy over there. I do know we have some of trolls. Although most of them are Colts fans, not Jets fans. Every board seems to have different standards.

http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=bc-patriots is more troll friendly than patsfan.com. Just like this board is more tolerant than another Jets board is which actually boast to be troll free and I can't even read, let alone post at.

Strictly at home games.

Because patsfans.com much like JI is patrolled by a bunch of thin skinned douchewhaffles.

I don't set the policy over there. I do know we have some of trolls. Although most of them are Colts fans, not Jets fans. Every board seems to have different standards.

http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=bc-patriots is more troll friendly than patsfan.com. Just like this board is more tolerant than another Jets board is which actually boast to be troll free and I can't even read, let alone post at.

Gotchya. BTW I got a nice chuckle out of that other thread you made.

Because patsfans.com much like JI is patrolled by a bunch of thin skinned douchewhaffles.

They have 10 mods in that main forum at patsfans. :shock: and even though they have eleventy billion members, there is little traffic. JN has almost as many posts as they do.

They have 10 mods in that main forum at patsfans. :shock: and even though they have eleventy billion members, there is little traffic. JN has almost as many posts as they do.

That's because people are afraid to post. If a select few posters don't approve of the post or if it's a repeat thread, they get out the torches and start burning.

Archived