~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't it the ~~~~ for the Steelers game?????

Change it back!!!;-)

I'll let SantaBP change it back if he wishes. He is the ***** guru around here. Everything is official with him. He probably tells people when he has to take an ****official crap****.

Fear not, my Jet brothers and sisters. I am going to watch the game today at a Sportsbar that I have only been to three times this season. Yes, the Steelers and both Miami games. We can't lose. It is the will of the GODS.

There is nothing to fear, except beer itself ...

Fear not, my Jet brothers and sisters. I am going to watch the game today at a Sportsbar that I have only been to three times this season. Yes, the Steelers and both Miami games. We can't lose. It is the will of the GODS.

another good omen DM is that I WON'T be watching it live-I'm playing a party and will watch when I get home-how badly do you guys want the Jets to win-almost never so much during the regular season-the teams that knock off undefeated teams make history-remember the 86 Dolphins on Monday night-this could be right up there-no WILL be right up there

Shouldn't that be "There is nothing to fear, but the fear of running out of beer"?

By the way.

Crush the Filth.

we are the NEW YORK JETS!!!

Let's go out and play this as a suberbowl,and take it to the patsies,and don't let BRADY breathe!!!!

WE aren't the Jets NYjet10 WE are the passionate suckers that care too much and sometimes it seems, even more than the friggin team cares about themselves-or is it cares about itself-you know what I mean...

I'll let SantaBP change it back if he wishes. He is the ***** guru around here. Everything is official with him. He probably tells people when he has to take an ****official crap****.

HAHAHA! I changed it back, we have enough fighting in the game thread as is. :lol:

For as much as we suck, this actually somewhat feels like a playoff game.

Go Jets!

You could say it is your Superbowl. Seeing you have one meaningful game a decade, please enjoy it. Just not that much. ;)

I didn't ban TX. and if you cared that much you could have emailed him your log in info and let him go on a rampage.

No, I remember hearing something about how you track certain IPs and what not. Or was that JI?

I didn't ban TX. and if you cared that much you could have emailed him your log in info and let him go on a rampage.

RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE!

UVNzjx8fFys

Archived