~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't know why JMAC is on this team or in the NFL for that matter. Yeah WR's do drop passes, but week after week this guy never seems to catch passes. And how can you be a WR in any level of football if you drop or miss more passes than you catch.

He needs to be heading down the road after this season.

At least this game is more exciting than the Sea-Car game......

I think our defense is not in as bad a shape as we think. I still think we should focus more on Offense in the offseason.. this is ****ing pathetic, we cant score points against anyone...

I said this before.. If Coles leaves, suddenly our WR core is Cotchery and JMAC? Smith is a trick player at this point and nothing more. Washington is a nice change of pace RB and could be more like Westbrook of the Eagles if used right, but who knows about everything else.

They need 3 good OL. DBrick needs to improve. Mangold needs to improve. KC or whoever is the QB needs to start making plays and not turn the ball over or throw a 3 yard pass on 3rd and 10. TJ is useless for this team.

They can find another DL and another CB, and while the defense wouldn't be great, it has shown at times that they can hold other teams to under 20 points. THe problem even since last season, is this offense never can score..

Heck even during the Herm era, the offense never could score. We would have beat the Steelers if the freaking offense, Chad and Curtis included, would have just scored one TD.

Why is it that this offense has sucked since 2000 with various different coaches, players and regimes. They never could score TDs for the most part.

Speaking of ecurb, where the hell is that guy? I guess he really did only care about Pennington.

He'll have you believe he got a new job that does not allow him to post here. Unless of course Clemens has a bad game like last week and then he'll show to tell you how Clemens and the coaching was always the problem, not Chad.

Archived