~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brady runs for first downs and doesn't get touched, KC gets injured and Chad gets knocked down. I'm so tired of how this team never shows any fire. Hit Brady for once considering it looks like the Pats want to kill the Jets QB's.

This team hasn't had any pass rush all year. It's not a lack of fire, it's a lack of talent and the opponent doesn't have much to do with it.

i've always thought that this is the way to go. Put your best corner on their number two, and use your weaker corner (with help) on their number one.

There isn't a corner in the league that can stop moss on his own, so you may as well give help to one, and let your other play in the single coverage.

Good point. Although, Moss has been pretty open on 2 different occasions, lucky the ball didn't get to him.

Brady runs for first downs and doesn't get touched, KC gets injured and Chad gets knocked down. I'm so tired of how this team never shows any fire. Hit Brady for once considering it looks like the Pats want to kill the Jets QB's.

Why does what you said translate to no fire? I don't see the connection. Maybe the pats are just better?

That was the play that put them in FG range. I'm talking about the following set of downs with Brad Smith at QB.

I disagree with the 4th and 2 but it was only one down that was questionable.

New York Jets at 09:241-10-NYJ26(9:24) NYJ 16-Smith at QB. (Shotgun) L.Washington left tackle pushed ob at NE 25 for 49 yards (A.Samuel).1-10-NE25(8:48) (Shotgun) T.Jones up the middle to NE 24 for 1 yard (V.Wilfork).2-9-NE33(8:07) (Shotgun) B.Smith FUMBLES (Aborted) at NE 30, recovered by NYJ-L.Washington at NE 33. L.Washington to NE 33 for no gain (A.Thomas).3-18-NE33(7:19)

NYJ 10-Pennington now at QB. C.Pennington pass deep left to J.Cotchery ran ob at NE 17 for 16 yards.

4-2-NE17(6:40) NYJ 16-Smith now at QB. B.Smith pass incomplete short right to C.Baker.

Archived