Roethlisberger

NYjet10

he is in and is my qb/wr/te/k/tm, I also have brady starting. Now with ben banged up,and in bad weahter i dont know. Im thinking of picking up Tarvaris Jackson or Kyle Boller.

Do i bench roethlisberger this week? and do I use jackson vs chicago,or Boller @ miami?

Be honest im up 34.4 to nothing but I've used 2 out of 3 WR'S. the guy im playing still has his whole team including romo and,owens. If I win I go to the championship at 13 years old,and BTW i shouldnt lose in the championship,because all of my players will be up against bad defenses.

he is in and is my qb/wr/te/k/tm, I also have brady starting. Now with ben banged up,and in bad weahter i dont know. Im thinking of picking up Tarvaris Jackson or Kyle Boller.

Do i bench roethlisberger this week? and do I use jackson vs chicago,or Boller @ miami?

Be honest im up 34.4 to nothing but I've used 2 out of 3 WR'S. the guy im playing still has his whole team including romo and,owens. If I win I go to the championship at 13 years old,and BTW i shouldnt lose in the championship,because all of my players will be up against bad defenses.

playing boller is always a gamble, but i'd go with him if he is the best QB out there. I guess i'd read up on Ben's situation before game time, obviously he is the one you really want to play.

good luck.

playing boller is always a gamble, but i'd go with him if he is the best QB out there. I guess i'd read up on Ben's situation before game time, obviously he is the one you really want to play.

good luck.

Thanks. I think i'm gonna go with Tarvaris Jackson against chicago.

Archived