throwing snowballs?

jetsrule128

Are you people serious? Throwing snow balls in the end zone? Holy cow! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE MEADOWLANDS! No way, they are too busy harrassing women at Gate d. ;) Ooops, nope, stabbing people in the mens room?

i would rather be stabbed then be in the gayfest of a pats restroom

Are you people serious? Throwing snow balls in the end zone? Holy cow! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE MEADOWLANDS! No way, they are too busy harrassing women at Gate d. ;) Ooops, nope, stabbing people in the mens room?

All manly things to do...;)

I know the New England area is full of a bunch of hippie homos, but god, the throwing the snow in the air with two hands looked unbelievably gay.

Trust me, having to stand around a bunch of homo's doing that is no fun at all.

Phuck the Pats.

Did you get pelted?

Oh yeah. Poor Gainzo. He had me on one side and BrenJetsFan on the other and while people were trying to hit us with snowballs they kept hitting him. :lol: Just like the Red Sox pitching staff minus Josh Beckett, they had no f'ing control.

But hey, I did get interviewed by every single Massachusetts television station before the game. They asked me what I thought would happen today (this was at about 8:30am) and I said, "Hey, if the Patriots get out ahead and its the 4th quarter you know that Belichick will run up the score because he's a cheater and a villian." I wonder if they used that at all.

Oh yeah. Poor Gainzo. He had me on one side and BrenJetsFan on the other and while people were trying to hit us with snowballs they kept hitting him. :lol: Just like the Red Sox pitching staff minus Josh Beckett, they had no f'ing control.

But hey, I did get interviewed by every single Massachusetts television station before the game. They asked me what I thought would happen today (this was at about 8:30am) and I said, "Hey, if the Patriots get out ahead and its the 4th quarter you know that Belichick will run up the score because he's a cheater and a villian." I wonder if they used that at all.

Haha.

I thought to myself during the game.."anyone wearing green is getting lit up with snowballs right now".

Says someone who couldn't even make the hike to today's game. Yeah, "abusing women". Right. Because one time people start spitting its now a certainity that that has happened every week for the past 40 years? C'mon now Garb. If that was happening, SOMEONE at some point would've came foward.

But yeah, you're right. Pats fans don't stab people. They just throw ice at people and shove them into urinals while they're trying to take a leak and minding their own business. I mean, I didn't get that treatment because I'm a big dude, but I've heard plenty of stories from such you great people up here in Boston.

Archived