Who do you think should be the starter after this game?

jaspegs

Who should be the starter next week vs. Titans  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should be the starter next week vs. Titans

• Kellen Clemens
    • Chad Pennington

Based on Game Film it would be Chad. But if Clemens is healthy he has to start. It would send a very bad message to drop him if he's our QB of the future.

Chad played great coming off the bench even though 'Mangenius' limited his role.

I honestly believe had he started that we would have won or at least played them closer.

Based on Game Film it would be Chad. But if Clemens is healthy he has to start. It would send a very bad message to drop him if he's our QB of the future.

Chad played great coming off the bench even though 'Mangenius' limited his role.

I honestly believe had he started that we would have won or at least played them closer.

What makes you believe that? If by "great" you mean he didn't throw any interceptions, then I guess he played great.

Unless Clemens ribs are broken he should be under center next week.

Mangini made the switch. The Jets are not playing for anything. Clemens still needs some time to get used to the speed and needs to continue to learn how to read defenses.

This a no brainer. If the Jets were in the chase, then that is a different story. Right now though, 3-11, let Clemens take them home.

Archived