Tictac is responsible for 60% of all purchased Salt and Vinegar Chips

drago

She is relentless. I have hid these chips all over the house, behind TV's, in cabinets, in other people's rooms. I've had them in my car and had to hide the keys, for weeks at a time.

If there is a Salt and Vinegar Chip, chances are it will end up as Tictac's poop.

:sheepf:

:fighting0050:

:Banane43:

she found my most recent stash. (in the bottom of a cabinet that nobody ever uses) I found out about her little find, by hearing loud chomping and hysterical laughing from down stairs. Lord knows it wasn't her idiot roommate (see "eric must die" thread) making her laugh.

she found my most recent stash. (in the bottom of a cabinet that nobody ever uses) I found out about her little find, by hearing loud chomping and hysterical laughing from down stairs. Lord knows it wasn't her idiot roommate (see "eric must die" thread) making her laugh.

actually, your hiding place was not that clever. I found it then sat up top the fridge eating them, now i have hid them and he cannot stop the chip annihilation. I also will eat all the cookies that i bought you to replace the cookies i ate of yours. sorry :1cry:

So Jess what IS the best brand of Salt and Vinegar chips? Do you like the dirty chips you know the ones with the skins still on?

Thats a good question Jimmy, The kettle chips are too crunchy and thick to really enjoy the flavor, although sometimes they are good. Pringles dont have enough flavor and taste too fake, the off brands either just taste like salt, or burn your mouth, the best in my opinion is lays. Usually great, sometimes not enough vinegar.

What do you think?

Thats a good question Jimmy, The kettle chips are too crunchy and thick to really enjoy the flavor, although sometimes they are good. Pringles dont have enough flavor and taste too fake, the off brands either just taste like salt, or burn your mouth, the best in my opinion is lays. Usually great, sometimes not enough vinegar.

What do you think?

I'm an old fashioned guy-plain old regular chips for me-I like Lays the best and Wise 2nd

S&V chips are not my fave... but i have to admit that there are times i have a hankering for them...

now cheez doodles.... those things i can't resist... crunchy or puffed.... wow! so addicting...

yes cheese flavored anything is great. Also, shoelaces, those potato sticks.

She is relentless. I have hid these chips all over the house, behind TV's, in cabinets, in other people's rooms. I've had them in my car and had to hide the keys, for weeks at a time.

If there is a Salt and Vinegar Chip, chances are it will end up as Tictac's poop.

:sheepf:

:fighting0050:

:Banane43:

you're a good couple since you're responsible for 60% of the ****ty threads on this board. :)

I hope you mean drago, and not me. And i also think by ****ty you mean amazing, am i correct sir? :winking0001:

You see Tictac, Johnny and his Dad Ward are obsessed with gas and chit, the human kind. so take it as a compliment from them, in a strange North Carolina Ward Beaver type way. :)

You see Tictac, Johnny and his Dad Ward are obsessed with gas and chit, the human kind. so take it as a compliment from them, in a strange North Carolina Ward Beaver type way. :)

you see we have one classic huge thread ,,as opposed to many self indulgent 'i want to see my name in lights' threads

yes cheese flavored anything is great. Also, shoelaces, those potato sticks.

as long as the cheese isnt crumbly.. not a blue cheese or feta fan.

yes those potato sticks are cool...

i am more of a sweet gurl then a salty gurl.. although put them together... chocolate covered pretzels.. and holy moses.. another addicting snack!!

lol.. wonder if i can put onweight by talking about this stuff. OY!

you see we have one classic huge thread ,,as opposed to many self indulgent 'i want to see my name in lights' threads

But you and Johnny did try to make a lot of 'i want to see my name in lights' threads, but they were all merged into the NC Poopie humor thread. ;)

hey! are you talking about me again! :D heh! those are grand threads.. i often start them..though i like to sprinkle some guilt, candy corn and a feigned reference to my tatas in them..

woo hoo!! :cheergal:

But you and Johnny did try to make a lot of 'i want to see my name in lights' threads, but they were all merged into the NC Poopie humor thread. ;)

thats why we are classic..

it was so [popular we had to merge to one based on JN posters demanding easy user access to find thier favorite thread..

success speaks for itself...

nc poopie humor is king turd,,,ooops there we go again :D

Archived