I can't believe some people

Maxman

As many of you know I recently got a green kegerator with a Jets tap handle. I was so happy that I got this and was looking forward to breaking it out at the K.C. game.

Anyhow 4 guys pull up before and stole it from me. They said they were giving it to a family in need. Unreal we never even used it and they just stole it like that.

Really sucks. If anyone has information that leads to the kegerators safe return I will give you free vcash.

Thanks for listening. I just needed to vent.

As many of you know I recently got a green kegerator with a Jets tap handle. I was so happy that I got this and was looking forward to breaking it out at the K.C. game.

Anyhow 4 guys pull up before and stole it from me. They said they were giving it to a family in need. Unreal we never even used it and they just stole it like that.

Really sucks. If anyone has information that leads to the kegerators safe return I will give you free vcash.

Thanks for listening. I just needed to vent.

Ya know, 2 different people said that you were suspect #1 in the theft of my last one

Ya know, 2 different people said that you were suspect #1 in the theft of my last one

Joe two things I will NEVER steal from you:

1. Your kegerator

2. The dead hookers in your trunk

Everything else is fair game though. (I don't drink and stopped having sex with dead people like 6 years ago).

Archived