Flight Crew Girl Of The Year

Maxman

Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?

• Laura
    • Linda
    • Meredith
    • Mandisa

Vote for the NY Jets Flight Crew Girl Of The Year. Click Here to read the full front page press release.

Here are the four finalists:

Laura

laura.gif

She has been a dancer from the age of 2. Laura is a Wantagh native and excelled in all aspects of the interview. Denise Garvey was Laura’s kick line coach in High School. Laura was the captain of that squad her senior year. Great practice player, practices as hard during the week as she plays on game day.

She really keeps the other girls focused but what really made her stand out was the “Bringing Sexy Back” performance against the Steelers. One of our judges commented that he never realize that sexy had been missing, until Laura brought it back.

linda.gif

She was selected by Denise Garvey to represent the Flight Crew at the Pro Bowl this year. Sadly she will be the Jets lone reprenstative at the game! (Damn I wrote that before it was actually true. It was a joke when I wrote it, now it just serves as a cold reminder to another lost season).

Linda’s stock rose during the ‘Sleigh Ride’ performance during the Browns game.

When the football players from the other team stop to check you out, you know you are doing something right.

meredith.gif

Member of the 2006 flag crew. Her parents have been to every game this year. Meredith’s resume includes working with the Islanders and the Dragons at Nassau Coliseum.

She is the veteran of the group and her service has been most valuable to the rookie girls. Meredith gives her time to make the team better.

Early in the year she noticed that the rookie crewmembers had poor technique on the flag routines. By suggesting minor group and posture changes, Meredith helped prevent possible injury to her crewmates.

mandisa.gif

A Rutgers University graduate with a major in dance, she brings NJ attitude to the stadium on game days. Mandisa started off slow. She was openly second guessed earlier this season. To her credit she worked hard, often times staying late after practice. Many nights it was just Chad Pennington and Mandisa at the facility both watching game film and trying to improve. Mandisa has really improved in the category of “jazz hand finish”. She is quickly gaining recognition around the league as one of the up and comers in this category.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys just a reminder -- this isn't a locker room where you can share your secret thoughts. Lurker I edited your post, you should know better than that.

I was going to say. You have to be careful what you say about people from Rutgers. Look at the trouble Imus got in.

I say they all are second level and the Knick City Dancers should be brought in..they are clearly doing nothing at MSG

Ah, the Knickerbocker Knockers! Good times.

Where the write in portion of the ballot?? My Vote goes to Ryann !!

We did a full scale investigation here. We narrowed it down to 4 based on the work done by Senator Mitchell. We can guarantee that the 4 we chose are not benefiting from HGH or Steroids. I don't want to start any problems here but there have been rumors of performance enhancing drugs within the group.

The 4 we chose are not part of that group. When Senator Mitchell is ready he will name names. That is all we can say on this matter for now. We just wanted to make sure we limited the scope so we were not called on to testify.

:cheers:

Damn I thought I was going to have to rig this thing so that Laura won. But she is running away with it. Wow winning without cheating does feel better.

Someone email this thread to Belichick. He must be curious.

Linda gets my vote.

I don't want this to get personal because I do respect you. But the fact that you have the nerve to come on this board and tell me that Linda is more deserving of this award -- well that just bothers me.

Laura has worked the hardest. She has the talent and the desire. She was born to do this.

No offense against Linda. But those of us insiders know that Laura would have gotten the Pro Bowl assignment if her school schedule would have allowed it. But she is committed to college and therefore had to quietly turn it down.

If Linda comes back next season I want to see a few things from her:

• Improved 40 time
  • Better style on the hip hop moves. (This should be natural for someone her age, but it seems forced at times. I am a purist and don't worry much about form but she needs some structure here. You can't deny this)
  • She has to show up for more of the voluntary sessions (yes they are voluntary but Laura is always there. End Of Story. I don't want to hear about any nephews birthday party).

I don't want this to get personal because I do respect you. But the fact that you have the nerve to come on this board and tell me that Linda is more deserving of this award -- well that just bothers me.

Laura has worked the hardest. She has the talent and the desire. She was born to do this.

No offense against Linda. But those of us insiders know that Laura would have gotten the Pro Bowl assignment if her school schedule would have allowed it. But she is committed to college and therefore had to quietly turn it down.

If Linda comes back next season I want to see a few things from her:

• Improved 40 time
  • Better style on the hip hop moves. (This should be natural for someone her age, but it seems forced at times. I am a purist and don't worry much about form but she needs some structure here. You can't deny this)
  • She has to show up for more of the voluntary sessions (yes they are voluntary but Laura is always there. End Of Story. I don't want to hear about any nephews birthday party).

Both are hot...Both have tremendous Jazz hands and scissor kicks....but Linda is hotter.

Deal with it...Fag.

Both are hot...Both have tremendous Jazz hands and scissor kicks....but Linda is hotter.

Deal with it...Fag.

Linda's scissor kick might be the one area where she is stronger than Laura. But that is about it.

I promise you this though, the mishap that happened at the 2nd home game, they is a thing of the past and WILL NOT happen again. Laura has learned from it and is a stronger dancer as result.

The whole team kind of rallied around it actually.

Dude....Linda leads that crew. When the chips are down and the girls are tired...it's Linda who gets them pumped up with her " Grey's Anatomy" speach....When the girls feel like that can't do another cheer or routine....It is Linda who gets burns the fire under their asses.

She has danced better than anyone ever thought...considering her draft position.

Dude....Linda leads that crew. When the chips are down and the girls are tired...it's Linda who gets them pumped up with her " Grey's Anatomy" speach....When the girls feel like that can't do another cheer or routine....It is Linda who gets burns the fire under their asses.

She has danced better than anyone ever thought...considering her draft position.

That is not part of it. Who cares where they were drafted, we are talking about who is the best.

Did you see Bringing Sexy Back against the Steelers? I was there man. I was there. So was sexy. Courtesy of Laura.

I can't believe we are even having this discussion. I swear you know next to nothing about dancing. I just hope we can work this out before we are forced to settle this Michael Jackson Thriller style.

That is not part of it. Who cares where they were drafted, we are talking about who is the best.

Did you see Bringing Sexy Back against the Steelers? I was there man. I was there. So was sexy. Courtesy of Laura.

I can't believe we are even having this discussion. I swear you know next to nothing about dancing. I just hope we can work this out before we are forced to settle this Michael Jackson Thriller style.

7wAJ7w9G8-Q

BRING IT!

Linda is a strong dancer and she can also work the Jets flag to perfection.Her dance during the Cleveland game was by far the seasons best performance.

The girl can flat out boogie and she doesn't have "mishaps" she just breaks "it" off.

What song did she dance to? I don't remember her being perfect that day. Please educate me.

What song did she dance to? I don't remember her being perfect that day. Please educate me.

What does it matter? Linda made the pro bowl. Laura did not.

Obviousy they know who the better dancer is and don't forget that Linda is also a junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology, studying interior design & her family are Jets season ticket holders.

She has been coming to games since she was a kid...dreaming of one day bering on that field...working her jazz hands...and now she is a pro bowler living her dream.

The ONLY NY JET to make the Pro Bowl was Linda.

What does it matter? Linda made the pro bowl. Laura did not.

Obviousy they know who the better dancer is and don't forget that Linda is also a junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology, studying interior design & her family are Jets season ticket holders.

She has been coming to games since she was a kid...dreaming of one day bering on that field...working her jazz hands...and now she is a pro bowler living her dream.

The ONLY NY JET to make the Pro Bowl was Linda.

Laura turned it down. It is the beginning of the Spring semester and her Sociology professor is being stubborn. Rather than risk a bad grade she told Denise to let one of the other, more undeserving girls, have the award.

That is what they call a team player.

Laura turned it down. It is the beginning of the Spring semester and her Sociology professor is being stubborn. Rather than risk a bad grade she told Denise to let one of the other, more undeserving girls, have the award.

That is what they call a team player.

Now you're just making stuff up to make your girl look good.

Linda= Pro Bowl Jazz Hands

Laura = Home Watching the Pro bowl

Archived