Flight Crew Girl Of The Year

Maxman

Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?

• Laura
    • Linda
    • Meredith
    • Mandisa

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell are you guys talking about? You need to pay attention to the "bedroom moves" ie: who gyrates her hips more rythmically, who can do a steadier handstand, who can do a perfect split. Then you picture them wearing a garter belt and stockings while making those moves and make an educated vote.

What the hell are you guys talking about? You need to pay attention to the "bedroom moves" ie: who gyrates her hips more rythmically, who can do a steadier handstand, who can do a perfect split. Then you picture them wearing a garter belt and stockings while making those moves and make an educated vote.

LOL I think DNA is going to lose his season tickets as a result of this thread.

DNA PM me your account # with the Jets. They asked a few questions about you. :shutit:

Linda's scissor kick might be the one area where she is stronger than Laura. But that is about it.

I promise you this though, the mishap that happened at the 2nd home game, they is a thing of the past and WILL NOT happen again. Laura has learned from it and is a stronger dancer as result.

The whole team kind of rallied around it actually.

don't know much about scissor kicks, but the scissor position is much harder to pull off then it looks on screen, just sayin'

you all don't know what you're talking about with your crazy stories and supposed knowledge of these girls. linda's the hottest, linda's goin' to the probowl, linda is the flight crew girl of the year

Laura is getting caught here .......

Open Letter To Laura

We both know that you were born to be first ever JetNation Flight Crew Girl Of The Year. You deserve the award. Sadly, the world doesn't always reward us based on merit.

Look in this thread Laura. Here you have coworkers who have encouraged family members to sign up and vote for people not named Laura. They know you are the best. On the field, you can see the envy in their faces. It is sad, especially at this time of the year.

That is the reality we must face. Laura I have taken you as far as I can. The contest is yours for the taking. You have to want it more than the other girls. Because they have proven that they will do anything it takes to win. Someone signs up and accuses us of posting made up stories about the flight crew. What? JetNation is an honorable site. We are all about the truth. If we exposed a dark side in our behind the scenes look at the flight crew, that was not our intention.

Let us not be driven away from the one truth we know. That is, LAURA is the best member of the Flight Crew. Good luck Laura. Rise above it all and grab victory.

:xmas:

Open Letter To Laura

We both know that you were born to be first ever JetNation Flight Crew Girl Of The Year. You deserve the award. Sadly, the world doesn't always reward us based on merit.

Look in this thread Laura. Here you have coworkers who have encouraged family members to sign up and vote for people not named Laura. They know you are the best. On the field, you can see the envy in their faces. It is sad, especially at this time of the year.

That is the reality we must face. Laura I have taken you as far as I can. The contest is yours for the taking. You have to want it more than the other girls. Because they have proven that they will do anything it takes to win. Someone signs up and accuses us of posting made up stories about the flight crew. What? JetNation is an honorable site. We are all about the truth. If we exposed a dark side in our behind the scenes look at the flight crew, that was not our intention.

Let us not be driven away from the one truth we know. That is, LAURA is the best member of the Flight Crew. Good luck Laura. Rise above it all and grab victory.

:xmas:

When is the winner declared?

Before the Chiefs game. We are going to ask the Jets if we can award the prize to the winner at halftime. I think they will let us do it, lol.

Why not do it at Brenda`s tailgate before the game. there will probably be as many people there as left in the stadium at halftime.....

Why not do it at Brenda`s tailgate before the game. there will probably be as many people there as left in the stadium at halftime.....

Let me see, do it at Brenda's tailgate so she can see the girls or do it at the tailgate that I will be at. HHHmmmmm. Tough call man. Really tough call.

:rl:

What does it matter what Max thinks?

Linda is the only NY Jets Representative at the Pro Bowl.

Jets fans should be smart enough to realize the girl must be talented and must be better than the girl who didn't get picked.

The choice is easy here.

What does it matter what Max thinks?

Linda is the only NY Jets Representative at the Pro Bowl.

Jets fans should be smart enough to realize the girl must be talented and must be better than the girl who didn't get picked.

The choice is easy here.

Laura, Laura, Laura!!!!!

Archived