Wow... Curt Schilling needs to shut the **** up

nj meadowlands

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First he needs some Blistex. Then, he needs to STFU.

Hey, Dirty Curty - I guess that whole "innocent until proven guilty" bit doesn't apply to Clemens, eh?

That being the case, I accuse you of being a AIDS-infected child molester and call on you to return your World Series rings until you prove otherwise.

**** you, you fat pile of ****.

What an ungrateful douchebag. It's a known fact-Schilling's career turned on Clemens confronting him in a Houston gym and telling Fatty Curt that he was wasting his talent, to stop partying and start taking his career seriously. I'd acknowlege , Clemens almost certainly used, but if there's one person who might owe his career to Clemens, it's Schilling. To hit Clemens when he's down is just another classless act by a jerk. But fro Clemens, Schilling would be a bum on a barstool rather than a possible HoFer.

Nope. All he is doing is saying exactly what everyone else is. Come clean Clemens. And he's right. He should forfeit his Cy Youngs. Clemens is a cheater. Cheaters shouldn't prosper.

And Bob.. the pages and pages of evidence doesn't make Clemens guilty?

Pages of evidence? Stop making **** up. There are pages of accusations from one guy who is trying to keep himself out of prison.

Hardly "evidence."

What an ungrateful douchebag. It's a known fact-Schilling's career turned on Clemens confronting him in a Houston gym and telling Fatty Curt that he was wasting his talent, to stop partying and start taking his career seriously. I'd acknowlege , Clemens almost certainly used, but if there's one person who might owe his career to Clemens, it's Schilling. To hit Clemens when he's down is just another classless act by a jerk. But fro Clemens, Schilling would be a bum on a barstool rather than a possible HoFer.

POTW nom.

Nope. All he is doing is saying exactly what everyone else is. Come clean Clemens. And he's right. He should forfeit his Cy Youngs. Clemens is a cheater. Cheaters shouldn't prosper.

Get back to us when David Ortiz explains the shakes he gets in the DR, his hat size growing exponentially and him going for a HR every 25 ABS in Minny to every 13 in Boston-an unprecedented improvement for a player that age. If it's one thing this report may have confirmed it's as Ken Caminitti said, likely 75-80% of everyone is or was on something.

First, where are these "pages" of evidence? Did you not read Clemens' trainer from the Astros call these accusations against Roger BS and chalked up to a McNamee going ito a jealous rage when Clemens ditched him and still went on to win a CY Young?

Also, If you can prove every batter Clemens has faced since he supposedly starting taking HGH was clean then yes he should give the awards back, until then, you and Mr. Ketchup Sock should keep shut.

To which Schilling acknowledged in the same post. He says he owes everything to Clemens, but that would probably just get glanced over with everything else he said.

Pages of evidence? Stop making **** up. There are pages of accusations from one guy who is trying to keep himself out of prison.

Hardly "evidence."

And how many people in this report have come out and said, "Yup you caught me." Many more than have denied it, that is for sure.

Get back to us when David Ortiz explains the shakes he gets in the DR, his hat size growing exponentially and him going for a HR every 25 ABS in Minny to every 13 in Boston-an unprecedented improvement for a player that age. If it's one thing this report may have confirmed it's as Ken Caminitti said, likely 75-80% of everyone is or was on something.

Ortiz was still in his mid-20s when he came to Boston and wasn't getting nearly enough at bats to become consistent. He also got to hit in the same line-up as Manny Ramirez, Johnny Damon and others instead of a bunch of non-power, speed guys in Minny. Also, Fenway is a hitters park and it isn't like he didn't have a great hitting instructor and one of the best hitters in the game of all-time helping him out. When you figure out your mechanics of your swing, with his size, you can do alot.

In July, 2003, ortiz, almost 7 years in the majors, on the verge of being cut, suddenly, then, put it all together. Sure. Ortiz is lefthanded, so the Homerdome, with the baggie in righ center, and Fenway, with the deep right center, are probably power neutral for him, spare the opposite fielders he hits over the monster. There's even numerous internet reports of Ortiz making statementa about may be, possibly, unknowingly, possibly took s"shakes' in the DR that might contain PEDs. Notice that Ortiz dissappears into the DR for a few months each winter, just like Sammy Sosa did. Just outside of any MLB testers for a few months. All A Big Coincidence, right?

Again, face it -almost all these guys are probably using something.

In July, 2003, ortiz, almost 7 years in the majors, on the verge of being cut, suddenly, then, put it all together. Sure. Ortiz is lefthanded, so the Homerdome, with the baggie in righ center, and Fenway, with the deep right center, are probably power neutral for him, spare the opposite fielders he hits over the monster. There's even numerous internet reports of Ortiz making statementa about may be, possibly, unknowingly, possibly took s"shakes' in the DR that might contain PEDs. Notice that Ortiz dissappears into the DR for a few months each winter, just like Sammy Sosa did. Just outside of any MLB testers for a few months. All A Big Coincidence, right?

Again, face it -almost all these guys are probably using something.

I'll admit there is some chance that everyone, including Papi, has probably using something. And that disheartens me greatly. The fact is though, we don't know and probably will never know every player who has used something. Clemens was on the list. And I do agree with what Schilling said. If he did it come clean. Pettitte already has, Clemens should too.

I'll admit there is some chance that everyone, including Papi, has probably using something. And that disheartens me greatly. The fact is though, we don't know and probably will never know every player who has used something. Clemens was on the list. And I do agree with what Schilling said. If he did it come clean. Pettitte already has, Clemens should too.

Clemens made his statement, without ambiguity. It's just too damned bad that it's not the one you and Dirty Curty wanted to hear.

Come on man, you know damn well if Mitchell had a source in the Red Sox clubhouse like he did with the Yanks you wouldn't even be in this thread.

They should throw this entire Mitchell report out and start over again and have each club held accountable equally. As far as this fan is concerned, this report is INCOMPLETE.

First, where are these "pages" of evidence? Did you not read Clemens' trainer from the Astros call these accusations against Roger BS and chalked up to a McNamee going ito a jealous rage when Clemens ditched him and still went on to win a CY Young?

Also, If you can prove every batter Clemens has faced since he supposedly starting taking HGH was clean then yes he should give the awards back, until then, you and Mr. Ketchup Sock should keep shut.

From the NYDAILY News:

You know, it

Schilling being a jerk doesn't make him wrong.

No, it doesn't make it wrong. What makes this wrong is that the "whistle blower(s)" to the Mitchell investigation were involved with a few club houses and not all...that's what makes this thing wrong. If you're going to do an investigation of this importance, let's not leave some stones unturned...it's been all half ass.

I rolled my eyes when I heard he'd blogged about this. But I've spent a little time reading what he said. The keyword is "if". Schilling is stating IF Clemens is found guilty then the Cy Youngs need to be returned. Can't argue with that. Likewise if Bonds is found guilty then does the record stand? There cannot be one rule for one and not for the other.

And remember that Brian McNamee was Clemens’ guy, through and through. He hooked up with him in Toronto, and got him hired with the Yankees. When the Yanks got rid of McNamee after 2001, Clemens kept him on as his own personal trainer, and stuck with him through thick and thin. It’s a little disingenuous now to have Clemens’ attorney refer to McNamee as “troubled” when Clemens kept on paying the guy until 2007, even when the trainer was accused of various and sundry issues in his personal life, and even after McNamee’s name came up in the Jason Grimsley case.

It states Clemens was still paying McNamee until 2007 but until when did he stop training him? Clemens had a different trainer with the Astros (forgot his name) who defended Clemens from these allegations and stated McNamee is just jealous Roger won another Cy Young after he was no longer training him becaus McNamee thought he was a huge part of Clemens' success.

Anyway, this doesnt change the fact that Schilling is a big mouthed douche bag who should show Clemens a little more respect and wait and see if these allegations are 100% true before talking about giving anything back.

And how many people in this report have come out and said, "Yup you caught me." Many more than have denied it, that is for sure.

Oh yeah, using the whole guilty by association thing really works. That's like saying because a witness named two suspects, and Person A was found to be at the crime scene, Person B must be guilty. It doesn't make any sense.

In case you were wondering, we're in AMERICA. Innocent until proven guilty, buddy. There's absolutely NO concrete evidence in that report and until there are documents and/or a failed drug test, I'll reserve judgment, just as Schilling should have done.

Clemens has no credibility in my eyes anymore. That being said, bloody tampon sockasaurus should really shut the fawk up. Is his closet completely free ok skeletons ? He'd better hope so. Why isn't he calling for his 07 teammate Gagne to have his record stripped ? Sockasaurus has a hard on for anything Yankee related.

I guess you guys missed the part where he said "he should put together a great team to clear his name"

and the part right before he says Roger should give up the Cy Youngs. The part that said if he cant, then he should.

Oh...I also find it funny that some of the people who say Bonds should get an asterisk(and they dont care about physical proof), are saying wait for Clemens. Thats a homer if I've ever seen one.

he's entitled to his opinion but i don't think that he went about saying things the right way. there were 89 players on that list, and he may have pointed out the biggest names there but if he's going to point a finger at somebody for using steroids then he can point a finger at every single player on that list. im not defending clemens or bonds, im just saying that they shouldnt be the only 2 players that are being harassed when there were 89 players listed. if he wants them to give back their awards, then all of the other 87 players can get their records taken away also

he's entitled to his opinion but i don't think that he went about saying things the right way. there were 89 players on that list, and he may have pointed out the biggest names there but if he's going to point a finger at somebody for using steroids then he can point a finger at every single player on that list. im not defending clemens or bonds, im just saying that they shouldnt be the only 2 players that are being harassed when there were 89 players listed. if he wants them to give back their awards, then all of the other 87 players can get their records taken away also

The reason he mentioned Clemens is because he looked up to Clemens early in his career, wanted to be like him. He refers to himself as a fan of Clemens several times during the quote.

I guess you guys missed the part where he said "he should put together a great team to clear his name"

and the part right before he says Roger should give up the Cy Youngs. The part that said if he cant, then he should.

Oh...I also find it funny that some of the people who say Bonds should get an asterisk(and they dont care about physical proof), are saying wait for Clemens. Thats a homer if I've ever seen one.

Yeah, we're all homers. Except Bonds has ADMITTED that he has taken steroids. Has Clemens? Has there even been one SHRED of tangible evidence against Clemens? I can give two ****s about Clemens--he was never one of my favorite players on the Yankees--but he's a Hall of Famer and he's being treated like he's part of a witchhunt, which isn't right.

And you're missing the point. It's not guilty until proven innocent, it's innocent until proven guilty. Clemens doesn't have to do anything to clear his name and he shouldn't. They haven't proven anything against him, so why should he do the opposite? And by the way, how the **** do you suggest he clears his name? Does he have documents or something that say, "I didn't take steroids today!"? There's NO way he can prove that he didn't take steroids, which makes the Mitchell Report all that much more of a witchhunt and less and less credible.

There you are, getting defensive because you think your boy is being attacked. If Roger is innocent, then he should sue and be compensated for it. If he doesnt do that, it speaks volumes. If I was accused of doing something I didnt do, which was a very big deal, I wouldnt just say "I didnt do it," I'd fight back those idiots that accused me of something wrongfully.

You're just attacking Schilling because you dont like him, and you're reading way too much into it. He was saying what should be the case for each and every one of us. He doesnt think Clemens has done anything, which is why he SHOULD get a great team together to fight back. If he doesnt though, and if he IS guilty, then he shouldnt have his CY Young awards since the accused date. Thats what he said, you just wanna make it into some huge deal because you dont like Schilling and because you love Clemens.

You have absolutely no problem saying the same sort of thing when it comes to Bonds, but you dont want to when it comes to your great hero Clemens.

The reason he mentioned Clemens is because he looked up to Clemens early in his career, wanted to be like him. He refers to himself as a fan of Clemens several times during the quote.

i know, and he mentioned bonds too but im just saying that if he thinks that they should have their records taken away then it should be the same for everybody on that list because they were'nt the only 2 names, just the biggest 2 names.

BTW, even if Clemens DID take steroids, how many hitters he was facing were taking steroids at the same time he was? If we're going on speculations and not factual evidence then Ken Caminiti said about 70-80% of the people he knew in baseball took steroids.

You know what happens at school if everyone in a class is caught cheating? They all fail. You dont get to say "well everyone was cheating, so it balances out". Their performance was enhanced because they did it the wrong way.

Archived