Sign in to follow this  
nj meadowlands

Wow... Curt Schilling needs to shut the **** up

Anyone else agree?

I honestly didn't hear what he said. You'd figure the guy would be too busy polishing his world series ring. :biggrin:

First he needs some Blistex. Then, he needs to STFU.

Hey, Dirty Curty - I guess that whole "innocent until proven guilty" bit doesn't apply to Clemens, eh?

That being the case, I accuse you of being a AIDS-infected child molester and call on you to return your World Series rings until you prove otherwise.

**** you, you fat pile of ****.

Typical jealous Skankee fan thinking. :rl:

CUrt can go **** himself after CC finishes polishing his knob

Dude, you slurp anything Red Sawx related....now run off and gargle some Veridouche

Red Sox ----> :sheepf: <--- JonE

What an ungrateful douchebag. It's a known fact-Schilling's career turned on Clemens confronting him in a Houston gym and telling Fatty Curt that he was wasting his talent, to stop partying and start taking his career seriously. I'd acknowlege , Clemens almost certainly used, but if there's one person who might owe his career to Clemens, it's Schilling. To hit Clemens when he's down is just another classless act by a jerk. But fro Clemens, Schilling would be a bum on a barstool rather than a possible HoFer.

Same can be said about Clemens without the roids. Get real man.

I guess you guys missed the part where he said "he should put together a great team to clear his name"

and the part right before he says Roger should give up the Cy Youngs. The part that said if he cant, then he should.

Oh...I also find it funny that some of the people who say Bonds should get an asterisk(and they dont care about physical proof), are saying wait for Clemens. Thats a homer if I've ever seen one.

What a very intelligent post. You must NOT be a skankee fan. :biggrin:

Schilling was critical of Bonds. I don't recall the outrage over those statements here on the board.

pssst...that's because Bonds doesn't play for the Skanks. :biggrin:

ppsssssst...Maybe that's because Bonds admitted he took steroids. Ever think about that? NO, it MUST be because Clemens played for the Yankees.

Try rereading what I responded to. :rolleyes:

Yes, please tell us more Joba. Your 2 months experience in major league baseball will enlighten me to the plights and ills.

:rl: That's what I was thinking as I read it. Truly laughable. I love the spot where he says " He's been successful for so long he's obviously doing something right". Yeah, just like Bonds. :rl::rl:

He's a better pitcher than anyone the Mets have. I know that bothers you.
WTF ?? What bothers YOU is the Red Sox won the World Series.

You know, I hope you don't clump all Yankee fans in with that post. It doesn't bother me at all the Sox have won two WS championships and the Yanks have won zero within that same time frame. Maybe to younger Yankees fans, but not this one. 13 championships in my lifetime for the Yanks...no team is going to catch that before your or I decide to move on.

No Night Stalker, absolutely not. Anskyruben has a huge problem with Red Sox fans. When he had that fire this summer and didn't wany any Red Sox fan offering good luck wishes that spoke volumes. Yeah you and I HAVE been around quite a while and shared a lot of the same experiences but you're right... No team is going to duplicate that 13. All the best man. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company