Duke Basketball thread

NYjet10

The loss to pitt isnt a big deal...in my first post on the previous page I mentioned that nobody went and made a thread about a dook loss, like you did when unc lost to maryland (I was talking smack and bustin your chops).

From there you got some idea that I was talking about the preseason.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The loss to pitt isnt a big deal...in my first post on the previous page I mentioned that nobody went and made a thread about a dook loss, like you did when unc lost to maryland (I was talking smack and bustin your chops).

From there you got some idea that I was talking about the preseason.

funny thing is , assmop's daughter will be going to Medical School in Chapel Hill in 3 years...

• 3 weeks later...
Carolina's third straight win at Cameron...how sweet it is. Acc champs and beating our hated rivals.

RIP Eve Carson..this one was for you.

I'm ok with it if it puts a smile on Eva's face then it was worth it

I did think refs were terrible, guys were getting mugged all night.

Carolina's third straight win at Cameron...how sweet it is. Acc champs and beating our hated rivals.

RIP Eve Carson..this one was for you.

It's unbelievable, last year Jason Ray and this year Eve Carson. It's incredibly sad to see people so young die and the UNC community has to suffer through 2 deaths w/in a year. I wish both of their families the best in moving forward.

I'm ok with it if it puts a smile on Eva's face then it was worth it

I did think refs were terrible, guys were getting mugged all night.

ya agree,,,when was last time inside guy Hansborough didnt go to foul line ONCE during a entire game :rl:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived