The legend is back!

• 6 months later...
Bill Parcells is a fukktard who never did the Jets any real good. Now I know it's perceived that he did and all that, but stick your finger in an electrical outlet to wake up... Zzzzzzt! Did you like that?

Bull****! stop your god damn whining about him, woman. he was the only person on this earth that could have turned the organization around at that place and time.

Maybe you had butterfly's flying out of your ass about Rich Kotite?

Isn't that special

church_lady.jpg

Bull****! stop your god damn whining about him, woman. he was the only person on this earth that could have turned the organization around at that place and time.

Maybe you had butterfly's flying out of your ass about Rich Kotite?

Isn't that special

Hahaha, stop whining about him? Dude, stop fellating him. It isn't worth the canker sores you incur at the back of your throat. Now I know you fantasize over that ring he never gave us, but perhaps you swallowed it.

Hahaha, stop whining about him? Dude, stop fellating him. It isn't worth the canker sores you incur at the back of your throat. Now I know you fantasize over that ring he never gave us, but perhaps you swallowed it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Epic!!

If they gave me one more year... I could have gotten the JETS a ring baby!

I think you need to spend more time with your hubby and stop being so miserable. it might take care of those ''headaches'' also. :P

Archived