This cannot be right

RichardSeymour

7,900 posts in 8 days? Probably over 8,000 by the end of the night?

:shock:

The uh, mod of a much older Jet site was bragging that it had almost 40,000 posts in February. That site is something like 6 or 7 years old.

This site from birth has averaged 1,000 posts a day? Almost as much as that other site?

#-o

OK, Tom, Max, which one of you has been stuffing the ballot box? The old guard is psycho but we're not THAT psycho.

Seymour:

I should have mentioned this earlier. I think I mentioned this in another thread. The Web Consultant we are working with was very impressed with our stats. He was blown away actually.

Under the best case scenario gameplan we weren't supposed to be at this level until week 7 or 8. To hit this before free agency even began is huge.

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far! We appreciate you guys helping make JetNation a fun place to be.

Seymour:

I should have mentioned this earlier. I think I mentioned this in another thread. The Web Consultant we are working with was very impressed with our stats. He was blown away actually.

Under the best case scenario gameplan we weren't supposed to be at this level until week 7 or 8. To hit this before free agency even began is huge.

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far! We appreciate you guys helping make JetNation a fun place to be.

Obviously, he has not scence what has been posted. :wink:

Potty humor counts. I want to make that perfectly clear!

Ok. I mean what target audience are they looking for? 942 gay jokes a day out of the 1000 can not be good right? They are jokes right? :shock:

Ok. I mean what target audience are they looking for? 942 gay jokes a day out of the 1000 can not be good right? They are jokes right? :shock:

Goggle will be our ultimate judge. Google Bot spends a lot of time here each day.

So if a google search for "animals, men, wilderness" returns this site then I was wrong.

If a google search for "NY Jets, cool moderators" returns this site then I was right.

Archived