LOL at Pats fans

K2C

who are on the verge of history...yet still find time in their daily lives to come over to a JETS messageboard to talk **** about a 3-12 team.

Trolls..gotta love 'em.

Ummm maybe they are tired of all the Circle J's going on over there?

Evah wonder what they say ovah dare?

Ummm maybe they are tired of all the Circle J's going on over there?

Evah wonder what they say ovah dare?

No, not at all. Nor do i wonder about what is said on any other teams' boards.

They won't show up when it happens.

LOL, like when a troll or two disappeared from here when Spygate broke.

Yeah, I remember that.

Garb and PFSIKH are legends in the Jets hating Football boards community that goes back to Jets haters, where Jets fans (led by Bob and Jet Moses, among others) led the fight against the evil Pats fans who's team was so so back then. most of these Pats fans(Gainzo, Garb and PFS) were invited here ya know, long before you showed up.

OK, that's your history lesson for today young man.

I was on JI but didn't post as much as I do here. I'm sure a few of the ex-JI folks remember me.

Did you post on JI?

Yep, I was on there before JN got going.

I just dont remember your name from there. Maybe it's because you didnt post too often.

LOL, why did he start a thread saying **** JI?????

A lot of the posters over there were starting to get to me. Not to mention a certain mod. I thought I would go out in a blaze of glory. The funny thing was the thread lasted a good hour before it was deleted.

My user name was then changed to Kangaroo****er for a couple of hours before I was banned. Good times.

Garb and PFSIKH are legends in the Jets hating Football boards community that goes back to Jets haters, where Jets fans (led by Bob and Jet Moses, among others) led the fight against the evil Pats fans who's team was so so back then. most of these Pats fans(Gainzo, Garb and PFS) were invited here ya know, long before you showed up.

OK, that's your history lesson for today young man.

I have a question for you, Raspi. Before you were Bill Parcells, BP and now Rasputin, who were you? You know much - and many people. For example, when I was regaling folks with my Vrable story at opener - you knew it already and finished it for me. How's that?

Archived