AnyOne Else Tired Of....

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

Hey Rasputin --

Duane will be asleep by the time you get there. I go to a family party the other night, I walk in and I get punched. They say, that was from Duane.

On Sunday morning he gets some payback. I am like Kirby Puckett back in the day. Once I get all this going in the right direction, it is impressive. The first few steps aren't much to watch though.

:roll:

Hey Rasputin --

Duane will be asleep by the time you get there. I go to a family party the other night, I walk in and I get punched. They say, that was from Duane.

On Sunday morning he gets some payback. I am like Kirby Puckett back in the day. Once I get all this going in the right direction, it is impressive. The first few steps aren't much to watch though.

At least I didnt forget you at the Holidays... It was the least I could do!!

Hey Rasputin --

You mean to tell me the Administrator of our beloved JN was assaulted at a family outing? NO! say it isn't so!

You mean to tell me the Administrator of our beloved JN was assaulted at a family outing? NO! say it isn't so!

Duane had his "boss" punch me. That is the way that he rolls. Punk move. I was warned though. I have a mole on the inside. I know what Duane thinks, before he thinks it.

I will take care of it on Sunday. Duane might be a little dizzy on Monday so it could be a good time to purchase a bike from him.

Duane had his "boss" punch me. That is the way that he rolls. Punk move. I was warned though. I have a mole on the inside. I know what Duane thinks, before he thinks it.

I will take care of it on Sunday. Duane might be a little dizzy on Monday so it could be a good time to purchase a bike from him.

I'll kneel behind him while he's cooking, and you push him into the coolers.

I'll kneel behind him while he's cooking, and you push him into the coolers.

:rl:

Oh man that would be good. But the thought of actually angering Duane is a scary one.

Duane, please stop reading here.

Duane reminds me on Lennie from Of Mice And Men. He is a giant who loves petting soft things. Sure every once in awhile he accidently kills them, but he totally didn't mean it. I went to a strip club with him once and he kept saying he pretty girl, can I pet your hair. I left, I have no idea what happened.

Duane, you can start reading again here.

Lennie, I mean Duane -- I am not mad at you. I am going to buy you a farm. I have never been mad at you. I won't leave you.

T0otpEvIDJg

The worst ****ing Christmas carol is the one that goes on for 10 minutes and they just count down a bunch of random stuff. And then they slow it down for number 6 and then you hear them dragging on the 5 golden rings, man I hate that ****. I'll try and find it somewhere.

Heres a fairly decent version of it:

M4j1paMC5SM

And here's a funny knockoff:

eJzj2yLwC14

Archived